Chapter 41:

My heart hurt so much... why would he volunteer to do this? This was dangerous... north korea wasn't a safe place. To many problems there. I don't know why he would say yes to go. And plus he doesn't even know when he's coming back....

"Sis?" Jimin asked..

I didn't know what to say. I was just really hurt.

"Yeah?..." I asked looking down

Jimin rubbed my back the whole time and held me close.

"Trust me I'm piss off at him... this was the stupidest decision he has ever made. He has never done something so stupid like this for as long as I known him. And I've known him for a very long time. Jungkook was and is a very smart person.... but this is fucking stupid!" Jimin said annoyed.

"This doesn't make him smart.. not one bit... plus Yoongi and Jin are going with. That's three people that could be in danger" he said annoyed.

I kept crying...

"I wish he didn't tell Namjoon yes... none of this wouldn't have happened.." he said piss off.

"He said he was doing this for us... how? can you explain that" I asked upset.

"No I really can't" Jimin said.

I put my head in my knees crying hysterical.

"Wanna go in and eat something? Maybe watch stranger things?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mood to do anything" I said.

"Well let's go in and see what the guys are doing " Jimin said.

I got up and walked into the house. All the guys were in the kitchen. I went to the fridge to get something to drink.

"Y/N you hungry?" Jhope asked.

I shook my head no. I just played with the bottle cap of the water bottle. Namjoon walked over to me. Jimim shook his head no at Namjoon. But Namjoon didn't listen.

"Hey sis" he said.

I ignored him. It was his fault. If he didn't fucking say anything. None of this wouldn't have happened.

"Sis..." Namjoon touched my hand and I moved it away.

Namjoon touched my hand again and I pulled it away again and gave him the nastiest look ever... the rest of the guys just stared at us.

"THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! IF YOU DIDN'T FUCKING SAY SHIT NONE OF THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN. YOU WANTED HIM AWAY FROM ME! THIS WAS BOTH YOUR FUCKING PLAN! YOU MADE HIM LEAVE... HE LEFT ME BECAUSE OF YOU! AND I DONT KNOW WHEN THE FUCK HE'S COMING BACK! ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!!!... YOU KNOW WHAT! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! FUCK YOU!" I yelled at Namjoon.

I walked away I didn't want to look at him. I don't have a brother... he's a worthless piece of shit.

Jimin stared at Namjoon and said.

"Dude I told you no.... and you didn't listen!" Jimin said annoyed.

Jimin chase after me

"Y/N WAIT!

Namjoon just stood there shocked tears falling from his eyes. The guys turned their heads and continued to eat.

I ran to my room and shut the door.... I couldn't take the pain I felt. How could he do this to me? And he says he's doing it for us. HOW?!?!

Jimin came in my room to spend time with me. He promised Jungkook that he will be by my side. And not leave me.

"Sis you okay?" he asked.