Chapter 29:

I was looking out the window.. just thinking. Jungkook saw me just looking. He nodded to Jimin in the mirror. To make me smile

"Sis come on! Your with us be happy! Don't let that fat whale get under your skin." He said smiling.

I started cracking up a little.

"Baby, what do you wanna do?" Jungkook asked.

I started thinking...

"Hey! There's a fair going on!" Jimin said

Jungkook looked at me.

"Wanna do that?" He asked.

I smiled...

"Yeah! Lets go"

Jungkook drove to the fair.

I was actually happy that I wasn't cooped up in the house...

"There's a whole bunch of rides! We definitely need to go on the roller coasters " Jimin said excited

We finally made it to the fair... there was so much going on the I felt claustrophobic. The air was thick... I haven't been out in the open with so many people in a long time. It was just so overwhelming.

"Baby you okay?!" Jungkook asked worried.

" Y-yeah I'm okay" I said shaking.

Jungkook held me close.. Jimin went to go get me a water bottle. He came back with it and I chugged it. We finally got to a open area.

"Shit" I said. I was able to breathe.

"Sis, what happened?" Jimin asked.

"Y/N gets claustrophobic easily. If it's to clustered this it what happens. When we got inside the fair ... that when it triggered." Jungkook said.

"Dude! How do you know that?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin, I've known her all my life." Jungkook said laughing.

"So! What ride are we hitting first?" I asked.

"The roller coasters duh!" Jimin laughed.

We went on ride after ride after ride. I lost count of how many we went on. The boys wanted to verse eachother in those games to see who would win. And luckily, Jungkook did every time.. the last game he played... he won a huge panda bear.

"Here you go princess" he smiled and kissed me.

"Hey! Don't forget me! "Here sis I won you this!" Jimin said handing me a little elephant stuffy.

"Aww thanks guys!" I said smiling.

We left the fair and got back into the car.  It was already 6pm.

"You hungry baby?" Jungkook asked me.

"Oh yeah" I laughed.

Jungkook knew exactly where I wanted to eat at...

"Y/N really? McDonald's?!?! Your going to turn into a chicken nugget" Jimin said laughing.

Jimin wasn't kidding..

After we ate we got back in the car to head home I fell asleep.

Jungkook smiled and held my hand on the way home.

"Jungkook?" Jimin whispered.

Jungkook looked at Jimin through the window.

"What's up?" Jungkook whispered.

"Are you going to propose to Y/N?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook looked at him...

"I want to so bad... but Namjoon doesn't know anything about us. He would get mad. Especially since me and Y/N been sneaking behind his back" Jungkook said sad.