Chapter 34

Namjoon was walking back to the party happy with a smile on his face. Now he knew what his sister needed... it was Jungkook.

Taehyung was staring through the window of the ballroom at Y/N and Jungkook. He had fury in his eyes. Namjoon accepted their relationship... how was he going to have Y/N as his now? He needed something to hit. His heart was beating so fast. He wanted to beat the living shit out of Jungkook... Jungkook was ruining everything for him. Taehyung needed revenge.. he need Jungkook gone. It was one way or another... he was going to make Y/N his somehow..

**************

Jungkook swirled me around happily. Finally our love can be shown. There was no more hiding.

"Let's go back to your party baby" he smiled.

We walked back holding hands. I was so happy.. finally we can actually be a couple...finally my brother accepted us. Now me and Jungkook can be together.

We got into the ballroom and walked over to the other guys. They were all surprised and happy. And started teasing Jungkook.

"I KNEW IT!" Jhope smiled.

"You kept this a secret brat??" Jin said teasing.

"No wonder why you were being so sweet, innocent and cute Jungkook" Yoongi said.

" Our little Maknae is growing up on us" Jhope said teasing.

Jungkook started blushing

"Guys stop" he said.

My cheeks were turning red.. I was smiling.

"Y/N your sneaky" Yoongi said teasing

"Well, our little sis sure did kiss a frog" Jin said laughing.

I started laughing.

"When's the wedding? Are we invited" Yoongi teased

We didn't answer... Jungkook just smiled and so did Namjoon...

"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked

"I don't know" Jhope said.

"Jimin, go find him" Namjoon said

Jimin was nervous... he hasn't face Taehyung in a while. He was scared .. hoping that he wasn't going to get hurt.

Jimin gulped

"Yes, I'll be right back" he said nervously.

Jimin looked at Jungkook scared and walked away.

*************

Taehyung was outside on the pool deck furious. He was drinking heavy alcohol. He had his knife in his hand swirling it around. Getting ready for the right time to kill Jungkook.

"Mother fucker" Taehyung whispered to himself

***************

Jimin saw Taehyung on the pool deck. He was so nervous hoping that he wasn't going to get hurt. He started walking slowly towards Taehyung. His heart beating so fast... he was sweating... he wanted to cry...

"Oh there you are" Jimin said trying to be calm.

Taehyung heard Jimin's voice and let out a chuckle. He didn't turn around.

"Well, look who it is..." Taehyung said rudely.

Jimin gulped he was scared shitless.

Taehyung got up from the chair still swirling the knife in his hand.

" Ha... didn't expect you to come out here.. who sent you? Your new best friend?" Taehyung said sarcastic.

Jimin didn't say anything... his heart was in this throat.