Chapter 31:

I saw two small bags in Jungkook's hand. And it read Graff.... hmm I wonder what is in there?

"What's that?" I said pointing to the bag.

Jungkook looked at the bag he was holding. His eyes wide open.. he quickly handed it to Jimin...

"Oh thats nothing baby " Jungkook held me and kissed my head. He looked at Jimin to hide it somewhere in the house.

He was wearing my favorite cologne Foment. I looked at him with a smile. He smiled. I loved his cute bunny smile. Its so adorable.

"So, where did you guys go?" I asked crossing my arms and my eyebrow raised.

Jungkook knew I was curious and suspicious.

"Just hanged out ... grabbed coffee. He had to run to a couple stores. Jimin needed knew clothes and all. Thats pretty much it." He said lying through his teeth.

"Hmmm" I said thinking jokingly.

"What was in the bag?" I asked with a smile.

Jungkook smile.

"Baby, that was nothing... that present was Jimin's. He bought something for his mom" Jungkook said.

Jungkook was a really good liar...

"Okay.." I said still crossing my arms and smiling.

Jimin came back..

"So, I won't be home til later tonight.. I'm going to visit my family and hang there. I haven't really seen them in a while. So, its just you guys today " Jimin said smiling.

Jungkook smiled..

"Alright cool " Jungkook looked at Jimin and winked.

"See you guys later " Jimin waved and left through the gate.

Jungkook looked at me and moved my hair behind my ears and caressed my face. I started blushing and the butterflies came.

"I got a day planned for us. Since its just me and you. So, let's pack everything up and head out" Jungkook smiled.

I looked at him confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise baby " he smiled.

Me and Jungkook packed up our essentials and clothes that we needed for today. He told me to wear my bathing suit.

We put everything in the car. Jungkook opened the door for me and we were off.

"Baby, where are we going?" I asked him.

"Its a surprise... we are going to have a fun day baby just me and you " Jungkook smiled.

We were driving in his car to the place he planned for us. Jungkook held my hand the whole time and kissed it.

The weather absolutely beautiful. No rain at all. Just the sun, clouds, and the breeze. We finally arrived to Haeundae Beach!

I don't remember the last time I was at this beach. It's been so long.

"Baby! Omg!" I said smiling and looking at him.

"Surprise! We are having a day to ourselves at the beach" he said smiling.

He parked the car and got what we needed out of the car. It was so bright! I forgot my sunglasses at home. FUCK!

"Baby... hold on" he said.

Jungkook pulled out a little gift bag. And handed it to me.

"Here's a little something baby" he said smiling.