Chapter 63:

I went back into the house holding on to my dad's card. And walked to the screen in patio. My mind was all over the place... this was just making everything more confusing for me... I heard a knock at the door.

I ran to it and opened the door and hugged Jess tight. I started crying...

"Girl, what is going on?" She asked.

I pulled her to my bedroom... showed her the bathing suits, the tub was still set up and I didn't even go in. I showed her the wine cooler and showed her my dad's pond, the necklace and card.

"I don't know who did this... but it's scaring me. I'm not okay with this.. not one bit. It's freaking me the fuck out. This is making me more confused then before. This isn't funny!" I said upset.

Jess just stood there frozen...

"Holy shit! That's freaky as fuck... there was no note or anything?" She asked.

"The only note I got was on the wine cooler. And it said enjoy your wine.. that's it." I said.

"I've been shaking since I woke up. I can't even relax. Too many surprises.." I said shaking.

"Okay go get ready... I'm taking you out for the day so your not home. I'll wait here" she said.

"Ok..." I said confused.

I got into my room and closed the door.

***************************

(Jess Pov)

I called the guys...

*Hello*

I whispered
"Y/N is really shaking and nervous.. I'm taking her out for the day. So you guys do all the rest while we are gone. Okay. I'm going to Keep her distracted"

*Sounds good*

We hanged up.

Y/N came down the stairs...

"Let's go!" I said.

We closed the door and left

*******************************

(Jungkook Pov)

We waited for Jess to leave with Y/N to finish everything else. And walked into the bedroom... which used to be ours...

"Okay hmmm... where can we put this big coffee machine at?" Jimin asked.

"Put it on our bed..."

Jimin looked at me

I started choking up a bit...

"I mean... her bed" I said sad.

Jimin put the bow back on and put it right on the bed.

I bought her a bracelet, Jewelry box, and a build a bear. I was able to find a voice recording of her dad saying a sweet message to her and I made them put it inside the cheetah. I made it all from her dad. Since he meant so much to her.