Chapter 68:

It was the day of the party... HOLY SHIT!
I woke up and looked over to see if Jungkook was here. Figured he had to do an assignment... but no he was sleeping peacefully.

I kissed him on the cheek and he woke up smiling.

"Good Morning Mrs Jungkook" he said.

I started to giggle

"Good Morning Mr Jungkook" I said

He kissed me and we got out of bed getting ready to go downstairs. I was putting my thongs and shorts on. Until he smacked and bit my ass.

"Baby!" I said.

"Can't help it... I love that ass. It's all mine" he said seductive.

We got ready and head downstairs..

The guys weren't here... not even Jimin. I guess they were getting their tuxs fitted and getting stuff for the party.

Usually I have my coffee in the morning but the doctor told them no. So I went into the fridge and grabbed me water. Jungkook saw my facial expression. He knew I was bummed out.

Jungkook was pouring orange in his cup.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay... just so used to having my coffee in the morning" I said drinking water.

Jungkook looked at me.

"Okay, don't say nothing to Namjoon... but going a head drink some coffee princess" he smiled.

"For real?" I said smiling.

"Yes, but only two cups okay?" He said.

"Thanks baby!" I kissed him.

"Oh! Did you take your medicine?" He asked.

"Oh shit I forgot.. I'll be right back" I said.

I ran back to our room and took my medicine and came back down.

I set my coffee up just right and took a sip.

"Mmmmm" I said.

Jungkook looked at me.

"Hey no moaning... I'm only allowed to make you moan" he said seductive.

I bit my lip

"Keep it up... I'll fuck you right here" he said seductive.

I knew he would do it too.

"Mmmm so delicious mmmm" I teased.

Jungkook looked at me

"Baby stop teasing me" he said seductive

I started licking the coffee that was dripping on the cup. Teasing him felt so good.

Jungkook put his orange juice down and walked over to me. He picked me up and put me on the counter and started making out with me. He started grabbing my ass and rubbed my body and pussy.

"Baby, why do you do this to me? Your so bad" he said biting his lip.

We continued to make up and he was getting so touchy. Until the door opened up and the guys came in and we froze.

"OMG!" Jhope said shocked

I didn't expect them to come home so soon.

"Fuck, Jungkook! I didnt think you had any swimmers left since yesterday and last night!" Yoongi said

"You heard us?" Jungkook said

"Uh yeah! Your still fucking her brains out. You can't control yourself.. did your dick ever stay down?" Yoongi asked.