Chapter 45:

I arrived at the airport...I couldn't believe this happened. I'm a fucking idiot. I just ruined everything once again...

I got my bag checked and all and checked in with the attendant. I can't Believe I did this...I wasn't ready for a baby....

It was time for me to board the plane when I got a text...it was Jungkook.

Jungkook:
Y/N where are you?

Y/N:
At the airport..
I'm going home...

Jungkook:
Why?!?

Y/N:
I don't want to be
Here..I want to go
Home...

Jungkook:
Really?..okay
W/e.. text me
When you get
There.

Y/N:
K

Jungkook:
Love you...

Y/N:
You to

He kept it short... he was definitely pissed off at me...I don't blame him...again I ruined something over my fucking actions...Fuck my life!

I boarded the plane and I was off to South korea... I can't Believe this...

I made a huge mistake...

*******************

(Jungkook Pov)

I can't believe she would do this...yeah I was ready but I wanted to wait after we were married. But she did this on fucking purpose. Wtf! What are we going to do if she is?!? Namjoon is going to flip the fuck out!

"Jungkook what happened?" Yoongi asked.

I couldn't answer him...my mind was all fuzzy...I was confused. I'm just thinking about what's going to happen next.

"Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"YO!" Yoongi yelled.

I didn't want to talk about it..

Jess knew what happened and she told him. Both Jin and Yoongi were shocked.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL" Yoongi yelled."YOU GOT MAD AT HER OVER THAT SHIT? YOUR FUCKING DUMB. WHO FUCKING CARES IF SHE IS! APPARENTLY YOUR NOT FUCKING READY WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE. BECAUSE IF YOU WERE FUCKING READY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ACTED LIKE THAT. YOU WOULD'VE BEEN THERE FOR HER AND COMFORT HER.SHE FUCKING LEFT DONT YOU SEE THAT? YOU FUCKED UP! THIS FUCKING AIN'T HER FAULT...ITS YOURS! BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DON'T USE PROTECTION DUMBASS. SO YOU BLOW UP ON HER CAUSE OF ONE MISTAKE! AND THAT MISTAKE IS YOURS! YOU MADE HER GO HOME!"Yoongi yelled.

I started crying...he was right. It is my fault. I shouldn't have acted like that with her.. I'm fucking retarded...

"DO YOU LOVE HER?" Yoongi yelled.

"Yes" I said crying

"APPARENTLY NOT! BECAUSE LOOK HOW YOU FUCKING ACTED! YOU COULD'VE BEEN A REAL MAN AND NOT TREATED HER LIKE THAT. REAL MEN DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE THIS. WHO THE FUCK CARES IF NAMJOON GETS MAD. ITS ABOUT YOU GUYS! HE'S NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU TWO. THATS BETWEEN YOU TWO...BUT YOU FUCKING MADE HER WALK AWAY...CAUSE YOU FUCKING DON'T USE PROTECTION! IF I GOT JESS PREGNANT I WOULD'VE BEEN A MAN AND STEPPED UP. NOT FUCKING LET HER LEAVE AND HAVE HER HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY I CREATED WITH HER.I AIN'T NO DEAD BEAT. BUT APPARENTLY, YOU ARE." Yoongi yelled.