Chapter 16:

Jungkook walked in the front door of my house. He started walking down the hallway until he saw Jimin and Taehyung talking. Jungkook hid behind the wall to hear them.
"Fucking Jungkook keeps getting in the fucking way!!!" Taehyung said pissed.
Jimin just stood there looking at Taehyung.

"Jungkook has been surprising Y/N with all these gifts. He's trying to make her fall in love with him.. I know for a fact she doesn't love him. She's just pretending to not hurt his feelings. Jungkook is trying to win her love with all that shit. I have to win her over and show her what real love is" Taehyung said annoyed.

"You idiot! Listen! If you want to win her and have her all to yourself then get her something so big that she will forget about that asshole. She won't care about Jeon Jungkook no more." Jimin said.
"He's just using her I just know it." Taehyung said.

"I couldn't have a relationship because I was born in the mafia. Once your in the mafia you can't date. I looked at girls but couldn't do shit. Now, I see Boss's sister and It's like damn I want her. I get what I want with her and I love every bit of it...

...I even told him that I make her feel wayy better then him. That I fuck her pussy real good.... how a man should do. That you know things get wet everywhere. Cause I make it happen every time. I even said I bet he doesn't do that to her " Taehyung said biting his lip.

"Like I said... Get her something that will take her breath away. You'll win her over in a heart beat." Jimin said.
"You know what you should do Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked.

"Show her what a real man should do to the women he loves" Jimin said. "She'll forget all about him".
Taehyung was liking this idea.

"Jeon Jungkook will be gone and you'll get your girl" Jimin said laughing.
"I'll help you out bro" he said.
Taehyung and Jimin both walked away down the hall talking.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he just heard. Like what the fuck? He ran back to the room.

.....

I was halfway down the hallway when I forgot to take my medicine. I slowly went back to my room. I got to my door opened it and sat on my bed opening the medicine cap. My window opened up and I looked up and it was Jungkook.
He walked over to me.. grabbed my face and kissed me aggressively.

"Ow Ow! Your hurting me!" I said. Jungkook looked at me and started crying. What was going on? He's never kissed me like this before.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked curious. I started getting nervous. He wouldn't answer me. Jungkook just sat on the bed crying hysterical.

"Baby what happened?" I asked again. I started getting upset. I was so confused. He still wouldn't answer me.
"Please baby, tell me what happened?" I asked again. All he did was cry. I kissed and rubbed his back. I played with his hair. I really want to know what happened. Jungkook started sobbing and wiping his tears. It was breaking my heart. I never seen him get like this before.
"Baby?" I asked again. Jungkook turned and looked at me. His eyes were all red and puffy.

"What happened?!" I asked nervously.
He looked at me.
"Y/N do you really love me like you say you do?" He asked upset. What the hell?
"Yes, I really do love you. Why are you asking?" I asked curious.
"Be honest with me Y/N don't lie to me..
Tell me the truth. Do you really love me or are you just pretending? " He said still crying.
This hurt me.. why was he asking me this?

"Baby, I love you so much.. more than you'll ever know. Your my everything why would I pretend?" I said almost crying. Jungkook did a little smile and looked back down.