Chapter 32:

The sun was shinning bright through my window. Aww shit! I need better curtains. I looked over and Jungkook wasn't there. I couldn't believe what I saw... a big stuff bear, balloons, a card, coffee, roses, more roses and my favorite candy. What the hell??? I picked up the card...

Happy Birthday my princess, I love you so much. I hope you like your little gifts. I made your coffee just right. Can't wait to celebrate your big day today with you. It's all about you baby. I love you! -Jungkook

Aww, he's to adorable.... I sat on the bed rubbing my eyes to try to fully wake up until I see another little surprise.

It was a balloon, candy, and a small little teddy bear and it read Happy Birthday sis!! It was from Jimin... aww!

I went into my bathroom to do my usual morning routine. As soon as I opened my door there was a trail of confetti on the ground... What the?? Hmm... I followed it all the way down the stairs to the foyer...

"Happy Birthday Mrs. Y/N"  One of the house keeper said.

I smiled

"Thanks"

I still followed the trail to the kitchen and there was a cup of coffee already set up again... okay what's going on?

Next to the coffee was a note...

Happy Birthday sunshine! This will wake you up and bring a smile to your face.

There was no name who it was from...
Grabbed my coffee and followed the trail and it led outside...

The trail finally ended and there was all the guys... especially the Asshole..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" every one yelled.

Jimin and Jhope had birthday poppers in their hands and it popped! Confetti was everywhere and especially on me.

I smiled so big.... I have never had this before. I got teary-eyed...

I walked closer to the table and they had a birthday breakfast for me. All the guys came up to me.

"Happy Birthday!" Jhope said hugging me.

"Happy Birthday" Jin said hugging me

"Happy Birthday Y/N" Yoongi Said hugging me

"Happy Birthday sis" Namjoon said hugging me and kissing my head

"Happy Birthday little sis" Jimin said picking me up

The Asshole walked to me...

"Happy Birthday Y/N" Taehyung said seductively and winking at me.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung the whole time.

Lastly, my love came up to me...

"Happy Birthday" Jungkook said smiling and hugged me tight and kissed my cheek.

I sat down at the table and it looked like a damn buffet!

I was so happy.. Jungkook and Jimin sat next to me.

"So you guys have work today?" I asked while I was eating.

Namjoon looked at me

"Why would we work on your birthday?" He smiled.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Sis, you have a big day today!" Namjoon said. " I don't want to miss anything. Which reminds me..." he said thinking.

"You have a present waiting for you" he said.

I looked at him confused...

"Where?" I asked.