-9-

Warning: slightly mature. A heterosexual kiss is described by someone who doesn't know how to write.

P E Y T O N
——————

"I need to tell you something."

Adrian stands in front of me looking me straight in my eyes.

"What is it? Are my parents okay?" I ask getting worried.

"Yea, they're fine they should be back by late tonight." He says not telling me whatever it is he needs to tell me.

"Then what is it? I would really like to put some pants on." I say laughing. He clears his throat and scratches the back of head. There's no way, is Adrian...nervous?

"It's nothing. Never mind." He says looking away from me. I think he finally realizes that all I have on are underwear and a crop top. I bite my lip as a thought comes to my head. I like seeing his nervous face, I want to see more of it.

I walk up to him and stand on my tippy toes. I wrap my arms around his neck to pull his face down and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for last night." I whisper. I pull away and see his ears are red.

I unwrap my arms from his next but he holds them in place. I look at him surprised and see that nervous look is gone and replaced with something else. His eyes flicker down to my lips and nowhere else making my stomach do a flip. His face comes closer and closer but not close enough.

"Adrian." I whisper now feeling impatient.

Almost as if I triggered him he puts his lips onto mine quickly, yet gently.

As his lips move against mine my eyes flutter close and I can feel one of his hands on my cheek and on my waist pulling me in closer. I smell the cinnamon that he always seems to smell like and it makes me practically melt in his arms.

I tighten my hold on him and pull him closer making him tighten his grip on my waist. I gasp slightly at his tight grip and he takes that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I moan at the feeling and slightly move my hips.

He groans at my movement and pulls away from me slowly. I want to whine and make a fuss but the look in his eyes makes me stay quiet.

He had an almost hungry look in his eyes. Like his eyes were glowing with lust.

"You have to do your rounds." He says still looking at my lips.

"I know," I say in a whisper ,"I can't go if you don't let me go."

He squeezes my waist and then let's go he steps back from me. After giving me on more glance he leaves the room.

I stand in the middle of my room my crop top riding up and my panties surprisingly still on. I snap out of the trance and quickly put a mustard yellow skirt on to match my white crop top.

I grab a pair of shoes that match the color of my skirt and rush out the room. I walks downstairs and out the door to the running car where Adrian is waiting for me.

Instead of getting into the back seat like I usually do, I sit in the front passenger seat.

Without a word Adrian drove off. The silence was far from comfortable, it was suffocating. I wanted to talk about it and make sense of what happened. I had no idea how he felt, but from that kiss I have to assume he feels something strong.