Bonus D x R (2)

Around Same time as ending of Hitman.

Reid's life has changed for the good. He was happily living with Drew and had a job working for Peyton. He couldn't ask for a better life.

His pure happiness showed on his face everyday he woke up and showed up for work.

Today was a particularly special day. Reid's birthday. He turned 21 today, an age he didn't think he would survive to. Unfortunately, though, he happened to get sick.

He doesn't know how he caught a cold but Drew insist it was because he walked home in the rain the other day. Even though Reid has a car and a license he still prefers to walk. It's what he's use to do he can't help it.

Reid lays in bed scrolling through his phone trying to stay awake. It's around 5:00 pm and he's been in bed all day. Not wanting to move.

Drew wanted to stay home with him but Reid didn't let him. He wasn't a child that needed to babysat. Even though Drew and Adrian think otherwise.

Reid gets a few text from Peyton, Ethan and even Adrian asking how he's doing. He just replies with a simple fine not having the energy to come up with any other response.

He starts to feel hungry and his stomach growls in agreement. Drew should be home soon and he'll probably have something to eat with him.

Just as he thinks this, he hears the front door open. He wants to get up and run to the door to greet Drew but he body says a firm no.

"Drewwww....." Reid grumbles trying to get his attention. The door to the room is wide open to he hopes Drew can hear him.

"I hear you. I got food for you, wait a second." Drew shouts from the kitchen.

Reid smiles lazily and sits up prepared to eat. He can hear plates being placed down and containers being opened. He can even smell whatever food Drew bought. Reid's mouth starts to water in anticipation.

The noises from the kitchen stop and foot steps can now be heard making their way to the room. Drew comes into the room with a smile. A smile Reid still can't get use to.

Drew's hair is now longer than his signature buzz cut, as it grew a bit. It's still quite short but Reid thinks the messy look makes Drew look good. Though he does miss the buzz cut.

"Here you go, Your Highness." Drew says handing Reid a plate. Reid takes the plate feeling slightly flustered. Drew has his glasses on which he only ever wears when he's working on a project.

"Thanks." Reid says look away bashfully.

"You still don't feel very good, huh?" Drew sits on the side of the bed next to Reid's legs.

Reid shakes his head and starts to eat. As much as he loves the company he start to feel like he's on fire. Drew and those glasses are going to be the death of him.

"I can call the doctor again if you want. You know she'd  hate to know her favorite patient is still in pain." Drew says pulling out his phone.

Reid touches Drew's hand stopping him, "Don't bother her. I'll be fine. It's only been a few days."

Drew hesitantly but eventually agrees and puts his phone away. He gestures for Reid to keep eating. He doesn't leave the room as Reid continues. Drew's stays and watches Reid with concern on his face.

Reid ignores it as he's purely focused on eating his food. Suddenly a sickly feeling washes over Reid. He holds his stomach and puts he plate away from him on the bedside table.

"Are you okay?" Drew ask getting closer.

Reid violently shakes his head and gets out of the bed. He rushes to the bathroom, hunches over the toilet and vomits violently. Drew, who quickly followed him, kneels down and rubs his back gently.