-11-

P E Y T O N
—————-

I left the young boy in the room so he could have privacy to change and shower. He seemed jumpy, but also so thankful for a warm shower and a bed. It wasn't hard to tell he didn't have a real home. I'm glad Adrian was nice enough to bring him here.

I walked down the stairs of the third floor and went to the second floor, into my room. I grab my phone off my nightstand and see I have missed calls from my parents and a text from my father.

Pops: "hey babygirl, we're on our way home and should meet you at the event that the Lancaster are holding for Mr. Lancaster. Dress appropriately I beg of you."

I roll my eyes at his text. He's lucky I got that beautiful dress or I else I would be tempted to wear my shortest and tightest dress to this stupid event.

I look at the time and see it's almost 8 I have around an Hour to get ready.

A knock comes from my door as I'm about to go into my closet and grab the dress. The person waste no time and comes in. I see it's Cleo and smile widely.

"Come here, I have to get ready for that event at 8. Help with me with my hair and make up, please?" I say with a pleading look.

"Trying to look good for your boyfriend?" She says wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. I roll my eyes at her as I reach into the closet and pull out the baby blue dress.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, you whore. You know, I've been in your house this whole time. You disappeared during the night and most of the day leaving me and my hangover alone." She pouts and sits lazily on my couch.

"I'm sorry I had to do my rounds for the company." I strip out of my clothes.

"Okay that's your excuse for during the day what's bout at like 3 in morning. You weren't in your room, or the kitchen, or bathroom, or-"

"I get it Cleo, Geez. I was in the guest room." I cant look at her.

"The guest- WHERE ADRIAN WAS SLEEPING?!" She yells louder than usual.

"Would you shut your loud ass up. Hes in the house you idiot." I say leaping over and cover her mouth. She taps my hand and I let go.

"So did you two plan your future or just practice making babies?" She giggles.

I glare at her and ignore her stupid question. I put the dress on and look at my self in the mirror. I'm definitely going to need to touch up my curls and add some make up. I take the dress back off and go take a quick shower while Cleo probably imagines what happened between me and Adrian in the room.

I quickly shower and then diffuse my hair to keep the curls looking nice and fresh. After my hair is dry and looking great, if I say so myself, I exit the bathroom in my towel. Cleo is already sitting at my vanity trying on some of my makeup. She gets up and allows me to sit.

"Here ill do it." Cleo takes the make up and starts to apply it to my face. She's always been better at makeup than me so I let her take control.

It takes almost an hour, but she finishes the look. I look in the mirror and see its a light Smokey eye with a blue that actually goes good with my skin. She put a nice red pink color for my lips that completed the look. Cleo reaches to my hair and fixes the curls alittle like she did in the dress store. She lets out a little hum of satisfaction when she styles my hair just right.

I look back in the mirror and see she clipped my hair behind my ears with silver clips that have butterflies and flowers at the ends. Flower clips are clipped on random parts of my curls , but in a cute creative way. She left strands out in the front making the style look even cuter.