-17-

P E Y T O N
—————-

I'm in the back of a SUV with Adam next to me, hand on his gun. There was a shield blocking us from the driver so he couldn't see us and we couldn't see him. It made me uncomfortable.

"You shouldn't frown so much you'll get more wrinkles when your old and saggy." Adam says grinning at me. He talks as if were friends.

"It's hard not to frown when I'm in the back of a car with a psychopath." I retort.

"Adrian is just as crazy as I am. He has killed more than 100 people. Probably more than 1000,"  he leans towards me and puts a finger on my cheek making me look at him, "Does that turn you on?"

I slap his hand away from my face and scoot as far away as one can in a car. His emotion doesn't change at all he continues to smile. It beginning to be real creepy.

After minutes of looking out the window to try nad see where were going we finally make it to our destination. It's a huge mansion that has guards outside every inch of the place. A large gate opens letting us into the driveway. The car stops and Adam starts to  push me to get out.

"You try and run away and every single one of these guards will be after you. Most importantly I will be after you." Adam says as we walk up to the door. He just opens the door and walks in. He walks us through a maze of a house and then down some stairs to where I'm guessing is the basement.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask hoping maybe he'll tell me.

"To see the boss of course." He smiles. The boss?

The basement isn't your normal basement. It's a lab with a large amount fo tehnology and weird pod like things. I see a chair with chains on it and needles. Oh my god, theyre going to torture me.

Adam pushes me into a random office where a man  is standing at the window doing something on a tablet. I cant see his face but I can see hes older, like 60s older. He turns all the way around and I'm shocked.

"Mr. Lancaster?"

"Peyton Brown. I'd say its nice to see you, but under these circumstance I don't think I can." Mr Lancaster walks in front of the desk and sits on it. Adam pushes my back slightly and then points to the chair, I reluctantly  sit down.

"What is all this? Why did you have this psychopath kidnap me?" I ask feeling more confused then ever.

"You see, we have a problem. And that problem is you. You seduced someone very valuable to me and now your going to help us get him back." Mr Lancaster says frowning.

"First off, I didn't seduce anyone and I'm definitely not going to help you and this weirdo trick Adrian." I glare at them both and they just look at me amused.

Mr Lancaster looks to Adam and nods his head. Adam grins and comes over to me. He grabs me harshly making me stand up. His grip is so strong I can feel my arm bruising.

We walk out of the basement and all the way upstairs to the top floor. Adam opens a room door and tosses me in it. He locks the door behind him and smirks at me.

He come back up to me and grabs me by the hair, pulling me close to his face.

"This will be your room for a while. Maybe I'll come visit." He laughs to himself and then releases my hair.

"I'll cut your dick off." I say backing away from him.

"That would be hot," He says as if he's actually thinking about it, "you'll get food soon. There's a bathroom in there so keep clean would ya?"