B O N U S X x C

X A V I E R
——————

I get home from work at one my dads companies and the first thing I want was a drink. It was almost midnight and I was having trouble getting all of our accounts in order. I may not be next to own the company but Im still left with managing the money. I go to my office and pour myself a glass of whiskey.

It's weird I can  hear weird sounds from upstairs. I leave my office and go up the stairs to me and Tessa's room, well I guess now Tessa's since I sleep in my office.

I hear moans and grunts. There's no way she brought some guy into my house at almost midnight. I fling the door open and see some redheaded bastard on top of Tessa. Tessa looks right at me and her eyes widen. She pushes the guy off of her and quickly covers herself. But I see her baby bump is gone.

"Xavier, I didnt expect you home." She says fixing her hair.

"You didn't expect me home at midnight? What happened to your belly? Who the hell is this?" I ask pointing to the guy who now is lighting cigarette while sitting on the bed butt naked. He gets up and walks toward me with an evil smile on his face. He has light grey eyes that have the look of a psychopath.

"Ill leave you two to chat," he look back at Tess, "We'll finish this later." He winks at her then pats my shoulder.

This butt naked white boy, just patted my shoulder after railing my wife.

He leaves the room and shuts the door loudly. I look to Tessa who looks guilty.

"Take off the covers." I say to her. She bites her lip nervously and removes the cover showing me her naked body.

There's no baby bump. Well there's barely a bump. If anything she looks alittle bloated. The last time I slept with her was around 6 months ago. This doesn't look like the belly of a woman whose around 5 months pregnant.

"Are you really pregnant?" I ask

"Yes I am." She looks down.

"That's kids not mine. It's his, right?"

She keeps quiet and doesn't answer my question I start to get really annoyed.

"Dammit Tess answer me!" I yell and she flinched.

"Why did you marry me? You liked that Cleo girl for as long as I can remember. Did you ever even love me?!" She grabs her hair in frustration and I start to feel bad.

"I never loved you like I love Cleo, but I did have love for you. You changed. I don't know what flipped your crazy switch but I want no part of it." I turn to leave the room, but look at her one last time, "I also slept with Cleo about 3 weeks ago. So I guess we're even, huh?"

I hear scream in frustration as I leave the room and then go to my office to grab some necessities. I then make my way to the car.

There's only one place I want to be right now.

————-
C L E O
————-

I walked slowly do the door not wanting to talk to anyone after the news I just came across. I open the door and meet eyes with Xavier. The last person I wanted to see right now.

He looks exhausted. He immediately grabs me and kisses me which makes me feel slightly better about my situation.

"I need to stay here for a while." He says letting me go.

"No, no you can't stay here. You're a married man. We shouldn't have even slept together that night. We should've waited." I say trying to push him out the door.

Of course he doesn't budge. I'm not the strongest person in the world.

"I know, but I just caught Tessa sleeping with some dude."

I look at him with disbelief. There's no way he's mad at her for sleeping with some else when he did the same thing. Before her.

"You did it too." I say waking over to the couch  and wrapping myself in a blanket.

"I'm just as bad as her. No need to remind me. I don't know what I was thinking marrying her." He sits next to me and leans back his head to look at the ceiling.

"I think you married her to get over me. I was dating someone at the time and wanted so desperately for you to come and tell me to break up with him." I say remembering when we graduated high-school.

He got married to Tessa 2 years out of highschool. We were all surprised by it but it looked like they genuinely loved eachother.

"Probably." He says looking at me now. He's so handsome. He has the kindest brown eyes and his skin was so smooth and a beautiful brown. I just wanted to kiss him all over.

I started to feel tears brimming my eyes. He's going to hate me if I tell him. He was already so unhappy when he thought Tessa was pregnant with his kid, what is he going to do when he figures out I am?

Tears fall down like a waterfall as these thoughts flood my mind. I try to wipe them but they fall down quicker and quicker then eventually I start to sob.

"Cleo, what's wrong? Are you hurt or something?" He says trying to move my hands away from my face.

I shake my head and sob even louder.

"I need you to tell me what's wrong so I can help." He says grabbing my face gently and moving my hair out of my face.

I reach over to the coffee table and grab the pregnancy test. I hand it to him and he just stares at it. I wait for a response but there is none.

"I don't know what this is." He says looking at me confused, "is it a thermometer? Are you sick?"

"Oh my gosh. I'm going to have a child with someone who doesn't even know what a pregnancy test is." I put my face in my hands and cry some more.

"W-wait, your pregnant?"

I nod my head with my face still in my hands. He removes my hands from my face and I see he has a huge smile on his face. Both him and Peytons eyes get really tiny when they smile. He looks absolutely adorable.

"You have a little black bean in there?" He asks with his big smile.

"Yes, but we are not calling it a black bean." I say laughing through my tears.

He hugs me tightly and I start to feel tired. The crying plus his warm body heat is making me exhausted.

There's a knock on the door making him pull away reluctantly, and go answer the door.

"Peyton?"
——————-