Hello!

Hello readers, I just would like to self plug real quick and tell you about some more books I'm writing. Hopefully they will be better written than this book. I tend to get an idea and then rush into it. ( I have decided not to rewrite this book so I can keep track of my progress)

ALL THESE BOOKS ARE BWWM (Black Woman White Man)

Anyways so the first book that I'm continuing to write is called

Chefs kiss. (Completed?)

Description:

Martin "Marty" West, 28, and The bubbly Owner of Westline grub. A restaurant that Caters to many. But now mainly to one family.

Silver Lee is a writer. She has 3 award winning books and she's only 25. Her books are fun and youthful. Full of love and laughter. Silver, however, is not what you would expect.

Marty's father has worked for Silver and her family since he was 10 and silver was 7. Their opposite personality has clashed since they were kids. Now that they're adults will they have matured and maybe see each other in a new light?

The real truth is one of them has a crush on the other but who is it?

⚠️Warning: Domestic Abuse in Chefs Kiss⚠️

The next book is called Apartment 13. This book is a spin off to "Hitman".

He's a Menace

Description:

Ciara Stone decided to take a chance at 27 and move from New York to California to open up her own Bakery. She loves to bake and it became a real passion when she was 18. Her uncle decided to help her achieve her dream and bought her a small place to set up shop. He also offered her somewhere to live. Little does she know that she won't be living alone.

Adam Carter has lived an exotic life. One full of pain and suffering. He got his life together over a year ago and took normal jobs here and there. He met someone while working a job and was offered a place to live, thinking he was going to live alone.

Surprise.

And one more book

Unexpectedly Expecting. (Ongoing)

Description:

Ivory Davis doesnt party. The one time she actually does, she ends up in a strangers bed naked and confused. A month later she realizes something is off. She's gained a lot of weight and has been feeling sickly.

6 months later and she's as big as a house and more sore than she's ever been. She's going to have a baby and there's nothing she can do about it now. However, there is one more thing she has to do. Tell the unexpecting father.

To Who It Doesn't Concern

Description:

Dodie despises life.

Lincoln is finally enjoying his.

Two worlds collide, but is is for better or for worse?

Warning: talk of suicide and depression.

-

NEW BOOK: Dead End

TRIGGER WARNING: R@pe/SA. Talk of Suicide.

Moune Martin was making her way to success at the young age of 25. She had a good job, money, and even her own huge home.  While leaving the office late one day, she gets ambushed. Her life is suddenly flipped upside down as she is now the victim of a kidnapping with no escape In sight.

But what happens when she meets the older brother of her captor? Will he believe her if she tells?