-16-

P E Y T O N
——————

Adrian wanted me to spend the day with him today so I got into a car with him thought maybe we would go get breakfast after he got some not bloody clothes.

Instead were in-front of someone's apartment door. With some of my own clothes in a bag. I don't know why Adrian asked me to bring some.

The door swings open and shirtless tall hunk opened the door. Wait, that's the guy from the cafe.

Buzzed blonde hair, bright green eyes and now looking closer at him hes got some long eye lashes. He pretty yet handsome.

"Oh, Ian. And Peyton, hello." He says weirdly.

"Drew, Is Adrian here?" A voice comes from behind him and I see Reid standing there in some clothes that are obviously too big for him.

"Peyton!" Reid pushes the guy, Drew, out the way and hugs me. Drew must be the guy who picked Reid up the other day.

"Hey Reid. How are you feeling?" I ask hugging him back, since I know what happened to him with Tessa.

"I'm good! Drew's bed is really comfy." He says smiling like a little kid. He's so cute I'm going explode.

"Why were you in Drew's bed?" Adrian says with his serious face back on. If looks could kill Adrian would still be a murderer.

"Ian, come on it wasn't like that. Stop insinuating stuff." Drew walks away from the door and lets us come in. He looks annoyed with Adrian. While Adrian looks around the house like a dad who thinks his kid is smoking some pot.

"Adrian, what the hell are you doing?" I ask trying not laugh.

"Looking for condoms." He says lifting up the couch cushions.

"You two are not having sex in my apartment." Drew says slapping Adrians hands away from the couch cushions.

"Used condoms, you dumbass." Adrian glares even more at Drew and I see Drew gulp. Adrians glares are kind of scary.

"Adrian! Nothing happened." Reid puts a hand on his hip and rolls his eyes.

What is this family dynamic they have going on? It's adorable.

"No one asked you. Peyton take Reid to the bathroom and give him some of your clothes." Adrian says in a stern tone.

"You're so annoying!" Reid yells at Adrian. I just push Reid out the room by the shoulders, and go into the bathroom.

I take out some of the clothes I bought which is just a pair of basketball shorts that I usually wear to sleep and a graphic tee.

"Here change in these." I hand him the clothes, but I see he looks flustered.

"I'm not going to stay in here while you change don't worry." I say chuckling. I get up to leave but he grabs my hand.

He looks at me with shiny eyes. Why does he look like a little kid?

"I- um. I don't have underwear on." He says. I've never seen someone's face get so red. I smile and pat his head. He was so nervous to say it.