-15- (Mature)

P E Y T O N
—————-

"You look gorgeous." Eric says as we walk to his car.

"Thanks, you do too. Well not gorgeous. You look handsome, unless you want to be gorgeous cause I'll call you gorgeous." I say rambling. As you can tell the last time I went on a date was quite some time ago.

"Anything will do." He says chuckling. He opens the car door for me and I get in then he goes around to the drivers side.

"So where are we going?" I ask as he pulls onto the road.

"It's a secret." He winks and I just smile. As long as I'm not being kidnapped I'm fine with surprises.

We talk until we get to our destination about the usual things you would ask someone you barley know. So far I know that he's an orphan and that he owns a few clubs and bars around the city.

We get to the restaurant and I see that its the restaurant right next to the Lancaster building. I hope we don't see them here.

Eric parks in front of the restaurant then we both get out. He hands the keys to the valet and we walk inside. Ive never been inside of this restaurant because of it being to close to the Lancasters. It's actually really nice inside. The interior was red and brown with dimmed lamps. The tables had white table cloths on then with a candle in the middle.

"Reservation?" A waitress comes up to us only looking at Eric.

"2 for Maki." He says eyeing her up and down, but with a look of. . .disgust maybe?

The waitress leads us to our table and hands us our menus, purposefully leaning to show her boobs which look like they're going to pop out of her shirt. I mean the girls got a nice figure why not show it off, but girl. Come on, can't you see this is a date?

"Can I start you off with drinks?" She pulls out a little notebook.

"I'll just have a water. What about you, babe?" He says emphasizing the last word. She rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"Ill have the same thank you." I say smirking at her. She smiles forcefully and then leaves to get the waters.

"I hate that." Eric says laughing. I cant help but laugh with him.

"You have to have men and women throw themselves at you all the time. I mean look at you." I chuckle.

"I try to ignore it." He says shrugging. My eyes drift to the front of the restaurant.

A couple walks in and I look at them and I see red hair. They are walked to their table and I immediately recognize Tessa and the redhead.

Is Adrian really here with her right now? It looks like him but his scar and black eye are gone. Did he put make up on?

The waitress comes back with our drinks and we order our food. Eric talks and ask me questions but I can't really pay attention. I feel angry that Adrian is here after I just talked to him.

I get out of my thoughts and finally engage in conversation with Eric as he ask me more questions during dinner.

After dinner, he dropped me back off at home and walked me to Cleos Apartment. We walked down the hallway to the door laughing but our laughter stopped when I see a body sitting infront of the door.

"Adrian?" I run up to him and see he's holding his stomach with blood all over his hand. He looks up at me with a blank expression as his red hair falls in front of his face covering his black eye and large scar.

What is happening?

"Does he need a hospital?" Eric says behind me. I nod my head but Adrian grab my arm.