-10-

WARNINGS: TALK OF SEXUAL ASSAULT/ R*PE.
POV WILL CHANGE TO ADRIAN TWICE.

A D R I A N
—————-

I walk inside the "bakery" and go to the basement where Drew is probably hanging out. I try not to worry about Peyton since I assigned 3 of the guards to stay in the house, but They better not touch her.

"Ian, my friend!" Drew is sitting at his computer chair and opens his arms wide as I walk into the basement.

"We're not friends."

"Whatever lover boy. So I cant find any footage of the persons face from that photo, so I don't know how you plan to find this person." Drew says opening a program that shows the photos.

"I need you to activate me and command me. I followed the client and their staff while activated and they could've talked to that person while I was tailing them." I say sitting in the chair next to him. His eyes fill with fear and worry.

"But you said you didn't want to be activated. Also Ive never activated you in the same room as me.It's kind of scary. " He says pushing away alittle.

"I wont kill you unless you tell me to. You have to command me right away."

"Fine, but you have to take the contacts out. If I zap you it could damage the cameras and obviously your eyes." He says getting up and grabbing a case for the contacts. I take them out revealing my grey eyes.

"Okay, activating you now."

———————

D R E W

I get my tablet and open up the program used to activate Adrians chip. The program works likes this: it will send a spark of electricity to Adrians chip which is connected to a nerve in his brain, yes the chip is in his head. As soon as that spark reaches his brain his eyes become lifeless. It always scares me, but nothing is scarier than Adrian being zapped back to reality.

"Adrian, go through your memories and find someone of this build." I show him the pictures and video of the person were trying to find. He looks at it and analyzes it. He keeps quiet as he does it, its creepy as hell.

He looks away when hes done analyzing and I can see he found the person and is waiting for another command.

"Bring me to them." I command.

He turns around and starts walking away and I quickly follow. I tell the workers ill be back later and leave the bakery with Adrian. He walks really fast and with no hesitations. He takes, what feels like, a million turns and finally starts to slow down alittle.

I notice were nearing Holloway ST. That street is well known for cracked out homeless people. I start to get worried because activated Adrian plus high homeless people does not mix well.

I see the sign for Holloway and Adrian turns and walks down that exact street. Great, now all I can hope is that no homeless people try to sneak up or attack Adrian. He starts to walk towards the end of the street where theres a tent. He stops right at the tent and puts his hands behind him like hes a soldier. I look at the tent and see the shadow of someone in it.

"Hello?" I say not really knowing how I can knock on a tent.

A dude, a kid rather, peeks his head out and looks at me and Adrian. He comes out of the tent and I see how small he is. He's Peytons height, around 5'6, but he looks like a chick. His hair is long and wavy, his eyes are big and brown but his eyelashes make them look feminine. Hes even built like a girl. Hes wearing a long t-shirt and shorts, but you can see how small his waist is and how skinny and hairless his legs are. Is this really a dude?