B O N U S D x R

WARNING: TALK OF SEXUAL ASSAULT.

—————
D R E W
————-

This kid became like a puppy within seconds of meeting him. It's like he's obsessed with being around me and Adrian.

With Adrian distracted about what's going on with him and Peyton, Reid was left bored. Adrian was suppose to take him to the mall to get clothes but Instead were all in my car stalking Peyton.

"Your straight up obsessed with Peyton." Reid says eating some snacks we got.

"Quiet." Adrian says watching Peyton get into a car with some guy. I don't know how it happened but he's driving.

"Can we please go do something else I'm bored." Reid whines loudly and I can see Adrian starting to get annoyed.

"We'll go get dinner later, I promise." I say to Reid. He rolls his eyes and stuffs more chips in his mouth.

"Adrian, let it go man. She'll be fine." I try to reassure him so we can feed Reid but he ignores me.

Reid sits up and reaches to the front seat to smack Adrian on his head. Adrian turns to him with a deadly glare.

"Those grey eyes don't scare me. Take us to dinner or I'm going to tell Peyton your stalking her." Reid threatens and I hold back a laugh. Adrian taps his finger on the steering wheel getting more annoyed. He sighs loudly and puts the car in drive.

"Fine I'll drop you two off somewhere." He drives of quickly and drops us off at a 24 hour diner.

"Money?" I hold out my hand through the car window before walking in with Reid.

"Money? You have money you perv." Adrian says to me with a glare. Unlike Reid his glare does scare me.

"Stop calling me a perv. Your the one who called me while I was getting blown." I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. Just feed the kid. I'll come back for you guys later." Adrian drives off, in my car, quickly and I turn around to walk into the diner.

I see Reid already got a seat and is looking through the menu. I go and sit in the booth.

"Get whatever you want." I say grabbing a menu. He snorts alittle making me look at him.

"What was that for?" I ask confused.

"Well are you my Sugar Daddy or a temporary Guardian?" He says still looking at the menu.

"Sugar Daddy? What the he-"

"Are you two ready to order." A waitress stands there looking at us obviously hearing what was just said.

"I'll have the Bacon burger with fries and a lemonade." Reid says looking like he wants to laugh.

"I'll have the same." I say just wanting her to leave.

She writes our orders down then walks away leaving us alone.

"Let's try and not say weird things in public." I say. Reid just giggles thinking it's funny. It's cute. Someone has to be missing that.

"Do you really have no family?" I ask. It's not that I have a problem looking after him but if he has family looking for him he should go back.

"If I say yes are you going to force me to go back to them?"

He looks scared. He scratches his hand nervously and I start to feel bad for him. I reach out and grab his hand to stop him from scratching too hard.