-24-

2 years later. . . .

P E Y T O N

It's been 2 years since Adrian "escaped" the hospital and came to my apartment. In those two years Cleo and Xavier had their baby, obviously, and named her Ember. Xavier, however, keeps calling her his little black bean and Cleo hates it.

Don't worry, Tessa and Xavier have divorced. My brother was able to divorce her without any problems due to her constant cheating.

Adrian and I have decided to no longer date.

So we got married a year ago. It wasn't a huge wedding considering Adrians past, but it was cute. I got my dream dress and married the love of my life and that's all that matters.

I run the company with my dad still but he's planning on leaving it to me very soon. He wants to focus on loving and spoiling my mom instead of work.

Adrian got a job. Now this might make you laugh but him and Drew are doing some FBI stuff now. They both help with cases in their own way. Adrian is the braun while Drew is the brains.

It's still kind of a dangerous job but they are careful. And they get to work when they want to which is a plus. Adrian gets to be home more and Drew spends more time with Reid.

Speaking of Reid, he's my new secretary/Personal Assistant. He finished school online and got through it pretty quick. He's almost 22 now and making some good money. For some odd reason, he doesn't want to move out of Drew's apartment.

What's really surprising is how Reid and Ethan have become friends. Ethan did think Reid was a girl at first and tried flirting with him, but eventually he figured it out and still wanted to be friends with him.

Ethan is a little scarred from what happened, but Adrian is helping him through it. Adrian tries to take him out Atleast once a week to do something. They both seem to be good at sports so they'll play basketball or something.

Edith sends us cards every month of her and her fiancé. Her and her boyfriend have decided to get married and we couldn't be happier for them.

Adam disappeared along with his father. We aren't sure at all what happened but Adrian doesn't seem to be worried.

Speaking of Adam, Tessa had the babies that are supposedly his. Adrian has tried to get Reid to go to the police about what she did, but he's decided not to. He feels bad for the children and rather them grow up with some type of parent then no parent at all.

She's been living in a new house with her two twins.

Other than that, Everyone is happy and there hasn't been any deaths, only disappearances.

Adrian and I stay at home in our shared bed. I finish up some work for our accounts while Adrian sleeps soundly beside me.

His headaches are gone and he's let his hair grow out alittle. He has shaggy big curls and a slight beard, but he doesn't look homeless. Trust me I thought he was going to look like he hasn't showered in days when he stopped shaving, but he looks good. He looks older but in a DILF kind of way.

I put my fingers in his hair end scratch his scalp. He moans and turns over giving me more access to his head. I hold back a smile at his dog like nature.

Crying starts to resonate throughout the room. I sigh and get out bed, but Adrians hand stops me. He groans and starts to crawl out of bed.

"I got it. Finish your work." He gets out bed wearing only some sweats and leaves the room.

After a couple minutes the crying stops and Adrian walks back in with a baby in his arms.

Did I mention we have a kid?

"Aw why were you crying Elliot?" I say reaching out for my baby boy. Adrian puts him in my arms and sits on the bed.

Elliot starts to go back to sleep as soon as he's in my arms. I look at the time and see it's 3 in the morning.

"Go back to sleep Adrian." I say patting the empty spot next to me. He shakes his head at me and gives me a lazy smile.

"I'll stay up until he goes back to sleep." He reaches his hand over and rubs a finger over Elliots furrowed eyebrows. Elliots eyebrows relax and he starts to snore cutely.

"Fine but don't complain when you can't handle Drew's talking so early in the morning." I say chuckling.

"Even if I get enough sleep his talking is insane. All he does is complain about Reid" Adrian says groaning.

I laugh and hold Elliott closer to me. He has reddish brown hair but it's curly like mine. He skin is white but I think he's going to get more tan as he ages since he's only a year old. His eyes however are bright grey. I wish he would open his eyes just so I can get another peek at those beautiful eyes. Needless to say, this kid is just a nappy headed Adrian.

I look at Adrian and smile. He's watching Elliot like a hawk. He doesn't want to let him out of his sight. One time he even offered to bring him to work instead having Cleo watch him.

I look at my small family and feel nothing but happiness. This isn't how I thought my life would be at this age, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

———————

The end.

Thank you for reading and interacting with this story. I know it's rushed so sorry about that.

I kinda wanna make a book or Atleast a short story for Reid and Drew but mainly for Reid. I want to show him moving on from his horrible past and finally receiving the love he deserves from Adrian, Peyton, and Drew.

We'll see if that ever happens. Thank you to those who read voted and commented nice things.