Chapter 32

~ Anaestia's POV~
I repeatedly asked Cassie who was it but she seemed to be in her own world.She looked as if she saw a ghost or something.
"For God's sake! What did you see?" I asked for the last time expecting a reply .
"Someone is probably stalking you!" She screeched.Finally!
"Who?" I asked.
"I don't know." She dead panned.
"Okay" I dropped it off cause I know she knows but she won't tell me atleast not right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what I love about school? No school! Who likes going to school specially early in the morning. Can't they start up in like the afternoon or something! No but these idiots want us to get up early walk around like zombies in the school and top of that learn too. Pathetic I know!
I proceeded towards my locker thinking all of these things again.
"Why is that nerd always at your place?" Someone whispered in my ear which made me jump a little in horror.
"What the f-"I turned back to come face to face with none other but Luke.
"Calm down,it's just me!" He grinned.
"Oh it's just you! A crazy creepy stalker"I waved him off and walked further.
"Why do you do that always?" He called out.
"I do what always?" I asked keeping my back towards him and keeping books in my locker. He took me by surprise when he grabbed me by my arm and turned me towards him and there was close distance between us.
"You ignore me.You are pretty sweet to everyone,but when it comes to me you don't even look me in eye"
And that time man I was looking him right in the eye and the view was amazing. I didn't try to breakfree or anything I was just paused there and it seemed like everything else has stopped too. He was trying to close the distance between us and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him and our faces were merely inches away.
"Ana!" I was out from it when I saw Stella with her mouth hung open. We quickly departed from each other and without another word,I just walked off taking Stella with me.Fortunately the hallways were empty so nobody saw us.
"Geez! What was that?" Stella asked me when we were a good distance away from Luke.
"I have no freaking idea!" I rubbed my temples,I have this really mixed opinion about Luke lately. I just can't describe it.
"He really seems to be into you,do you have an idea about that?" Stella smirked.
"No,even if it's so it's a really really bad sign!" I cried out.
"Why? He's hot and you two will look amazing together!" She giggled.
"The problem is Cassie likes Luke! And it's like I don't even want to go near him in that sense"
"It's just an assumption,don't stress over it" Stella winked.
Oh yeah,it's all just assumption not like it really is. I am so full of myself,damn! The bell rung and we headed to our respective classes. The day went out in a jiffy and we all met in the parking lot.
Jade had to leave for some work so it was just the girls left. We pulled out in Cassie's car. My phone buzzed with that same stupid creep's message. I have no idea who's he yet! I need to find that out soon.
"Someone has a secret admirer!" Harper cooed.
"Who?" I jumped in obviously curious to know who's she talking about!
"You!" She said like it's the most obvious thing on the planet.
"Huh?" We three synced.
"Don't pretend as if you guys have no idea about this?" Harper eyed us.
"Obviously not!" I said.
"It's Luke Mathers,who's been checking you out lately. He asked Jade for your number sometime back and then I saw him around you too" she said.
"Oh that means he's that creep who's messaging me lately" it hit me.
"And the little scene in the morning,he definitely likes you Ana" Stella added.Shooot! Cassie's here too she is going to be so upset about this!
"The weather is so amazing,let's go to the swimming pool" I tried changing the subject.
"And he was lurking around the house too last night" Cassie said as if talking to herself."Oh! And he asked me about you twice too!" She added. I looked at her face for some sort of emotion but she had a poker face on and looked like she's zoned out.
We reached home and hung around like always,Cassie being incredibly weird this time.She didn't seem affected by the Luke thing,if I was her I would be really impulsive about the fact that the guy I am crushing on since such a long time is showing interest in my BestFriend. I will talk to her about this later. My phone buzzed in my pocket,I went forward to check it's a text from an unknown number again.

Hello there,Meow!:)

A smile spread across my face,it's been long since I have heard that name.

Since when did you become a stalker?

I typed back wondering from where did he get my number.

You are friends with my little sister,smarty pants!

Oh shit! I totally forgot the fact that he is Stella's brother. Before I typed something I felt my phone snatched away from my hand and I looked up to the person who was holding it right in front of my face.
"Did you even hear what I just announced?" Stella scoffed.
"Pardon! And get me my phone back"

"Come and get it!" Stella went away.
"Like seriously!" I rubbed my temples. And Harper started singing in the background,come and get it nana nana. I knew she is totally obsessed with singing songs from the words she hears but this one was really funny which made us all laugh.
"What about me people?" Cassie chimed in.
"What about you?" I asked as usual confused.
"Oh yeah! You have a curfew but can't you take permission and come?" Harper suggested.
"Where?"
"To the Party tomorrow!" Stella and Harper echoed.
"Or else just tell them that you are at mines easy af" I smirked.

So tomorrow it is!