Chapter 30

~Anaestia's POV~

I was a little upset with Cassie's response in the test.It seemed like she didn't want to help although she knew the answer. So I just gave up and left.I met Stella in the hallway and she offered me to come with her to somewhere she was going I have no idea of.I couldn't deny as I  was a bit upset and also was just lingering around like that in the hallway.So now I was walking out of the hallway and I as always have to go with Cassie cause she lived just two lanes across.I dropped a text and went on with Stella.

Stella started talking about some random stuff which I didn't pay much attention to.

Stella took me to Starbucks.As I opened the door,the strong coffee aroma hit me.That's what I love about this place the aroma,the atmosphere and the most important the coffee and the cheese cake. I ordered the usual and we sat there with our stuffs.Stella is one hell of a person who just can't stop talking.She needs to talk about everything and anything.You know there's something when you look in someone's eyes and just stare at them but you just zone out and not talk nor listen at times.That was happening to me at that moment I just zoned out and tried to concentrate on the coffee and cake but my mind was wandering around into something else only. Ryan was in town and hell I haven't tried to meet him since then. So Ryan and I were pretty close when we were kids.He was so darn cute with those mahogany hair and that smile of his which could melt your heart.

So to find him,I turned to the easiest way of the creepy internet world and logged into my Facebook and typed his name.There were loads of result.So I went through some and there were hundreds of more search results. His last name wait what? I don't know his last name.Damn it!I am the most stupid person I don't even know the last name of my childhood friend which of course got separated at some point of time.I sighed and tucked my phone into my pocket again.Stella was still talking on and on about something I had no clue of.I finished my coffee and cake and walked out .Stella walked along and offered me to visit her place.So as a zombie I did as she said.We reached her house and parked off and walked into her house.Her house seemed like it was mine cause the interior and everything was almost like ours.I was sitting on her couch when she came back with a bowl of PopCorn and placed it on the table and she went on to search through some Blue Rays.Stella turned," Divergent or A Walk to Remember?" She questioned.

"Divergent"I shook my head.

She put on the movie and I watched it like for the 5th time and I almost knew what was next.Stella was silent during the movie.Sweet Lord!I love this silence of her.There's a knock at the door and Stella is lying on the couch and asks me to get it. I walk up to the door and open to reveal the same ash blonde hair and brown eyes.

"What are you doing here?" We asked in unison to each other.

"First me!" I crossed my arms over my chest in a questioning manner.

"Tadaaaa! Its my Home!" He stretches his arms in a sing song manner.

"How?" I am still wondering,no way he could be what I am thinking.

"Hey Ana! Who's there?" Stella comes into view.

"Hey little sister!"He goes up and hugs Stella.That means I was right. He's Ryan.Ryan Luiz.Stella's brother.
Its a small small world.

"But I have never seen her before" I said a bit too loud.

"Because she never used to stay with us" Ryan answers.

"You know each other?" Stella asks in disbelief.

"Yeah! You know when I was staying with Mum before when I was a kid at that time Anaestia and I were neighbors. And not to forget really good buddies too." He rather explained her and I just shook my head.

"Oh! That's a good thing" she claps her hand in excitement.We both just smile.

"I think I will leave now" I announced. I was a bit tired by now and I started to feel a bit awkward too,I don't know why.

"I'll drive you home" Ryan offers.

"Yeah that's a good idea and you two can have sometime alone too." She winked and disappeared from the hallway.

"Comeon" He gestures me out.

I hopped onto his Minivan,and he started off the engine.There was a comfortable silence until he breaks it.

"So are you still the shy little damsel in distress or any progress?" He grins.

"Not the little girl anymore." He deadpanned.

"So still my knight in shining armour or need I find a new one?" I added.

"I'll always be your Knight in Shining Armor" he smiles briefly.That felt good.

"So are you gonna tell me or do I need to ask why didn't I Stella back then?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Still the same" He looked up to me and then continued. "Look as you know that our Parents separated long back then so I was with my Mom and Stella was with Dad. And the childhood thing you know and the shifting.It was basically my parents giving a chance to their marriage.And it worked out.So here we are a Family again." He finished.

"So where were you since two years?" I questioned.

"Too much information for a day,huh?" He grins ear to ear.

"Just say" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I was in a boarding school in NewYork and now I am back here" He winks.

"Oh!" That was all I could say.

He pulled up in the driveway and I hoped off and bid him a quick bye and walked towards my house.

"Ana" he calls my name and I turn back to find him just inches away from me.

"That's not a way to bid Bye to an old friend." And before I knew he pulls me into a hug and man it felt so good. I hug him back and then pull away.

"Ya"I admit shyly.

"See ya soon" he waves and I just give him a nod.

I go back to my house and find Nate and Cassie.

Oh Shoot!