Chapter 29

~Cassie's POV~

It was almost December and it was gonna be holidays. Everything was just going normally. High school was just so normal and extra ordinarily ordinary.It was all stable.I am having a gut feeling that there's something wrong or there's something is gonna happen.Today is our mid semester exam and after that we have Winter Dance or something then we have our holidays.I am more of excited for the holidays cause we all are planning to spend it together-I,Anaestia,Jade,Stella and of course Harper.I am still wondering what are we gonna do and the thought of being with them makes my blood rush in excitement.

"So smartypants,ready for the test?" Ana and Harper showed up.

"Yep!Almost." I grinned.

"Expected! So now explain me some shit that you think is important and might come for the test,cause as always I am clueless." She ranted.

I told her about the stuff roughly and she was keenly listening like her life depends on it and actually that's the case cause this test is important really important.

"Okay,so I think I know some shit now.I can make up my own stuff out of it." She exclaimed.

"How?" Harper as always had that confused expression on her face.

Then I told her about how Anaestia is lazily smart and is good at it.She nodded at her direction and the bell rang.Three of us rushed to our home room. We checked our seats and luckily we both sat one after other I was in the front and Anaestia right behind me.

"Wow!" She smirked.I knew it's an advantage for her today as she is not prepared for today's test and I am and I wouldn't mind helping her. The papers were distributed and we all started and unexpectedly Anaestia was actually writing with full concentration as I sneaked back and the look on the face was neutral.I wasnt that shocked though she's smart and the test was pretty easy.It was writing on and on and was done with most of my paper and only one answer was left and I wasn't sure about it .I turned back to see is she done or something but I  saw her sitting with that bored expression on her face.Her eye caught mine and she asked me the answer to the last question but I just did that "I don't know"thing cause even I wasn't sure about it. I saw her get up and just rushing out of the class.What's up with her? I started  with the test again and was done and the bell rung.I bolted out of the room.In the hallway,I couldn't find Anaestia.She disappeared or anything?I took out my phone to call her and saw her message already.

I am going with Stella now.See you later :*

She already left without me,we were supposed to hang around in school today and stalk Luke maybe or something else.I messaged Jade to ask about his whereabouts and he instantly responded informing me that he's in the Cafetaria.