Chapter 24-The Change begins!

~Cassie's POV~

After having a fantastic weekend, the stupid Monday arrived.I admit that I like going to school but personally I hate Mondays! After a weekend there should be atleast one day in between.Pushing all my stupid thoughts away, I called up Ana that morning to ask her to pick me up.

I dialled her number but the line went off.So I decided to call on her landline.

"Hello! Can you drive today I am in no mood!" I squeaked through  the phone.

"Yeah sure! " And suddenly it hit me it wasn't Anaestia.It was Nate.

"Sorry,I thought its Anaestia" I said rather awkwardly.

"She left a few minutes ago"Nate stated.

"Ohh" I sighed.What? Left?  But she told me we'll go school together,we usually do.

"You need a ride?  I can give you one? "Nate asked.

Actually I am in need of one, so.

"Yes! Thank you!"I smiled over the phone.

"Okay I'll be there in 10" And the like went off.

I had my quick breakfast and took a last look at the mirror and sent Ana a text.

Bitch!You left without me! -.-

I heard a honk and it marked the arrival of Nate. I took a proper look at myself in the mirror,by the way why am I so conscious about myself infront of him. He's Nate, we've been together since ages.I pushed the door to reveal Nate in his car.He looked cute with that dark blue casual tee. He's your friends brother,don't think about him in that way. I thought.

"Hurry up! I don't wanna be late! " Nate yelled.

And the embarrassment flushed onto my cheeks.

He drove to school and parked the car, we both waved each other and went to our respective places we need to go. I avoided talking to him cause there was something brewing up in me that I didn't want to push.Thinking about it I reached the class, it was English,so Ana and I were together actually we are together for most of the classes. I scanned the room in search of Anaestia and my heart thumped in my chest as I saw her sitting besides Luke and some brunette sitting next to her and the only place left back was the seat behind Ana.She saw me and sighed then waved at me.

"Cassie come here! " She gestured me to come near her. I smiled and took a seat behind her.

Everyone were indulged in conversations and I felt left out.I sink into my seat and sighed.Ana seemed to feel that so she turned around and introduced me to the Brunette.

"Cassie, This is Harper and Harper, this is Cassie" She pointed towards each one of us.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hello! " She chirped.

Mrs.Ross arrived and we all shuffle back to our places and she started on with her lecture.She began to talk about some play being continued,I couldnt catch up on half the things. She went on and on and from the corner of an eye I saw Luke passing on a chit to Ana and Ana threw it back furiously.What's up with that? I need to ask her. What's brewing in between them? I need to find out. She's friends with Luke.

OMFG! She didn't tell me, I want to know. I'll ask her after the class.Mrs.Ross went on blabbering something just when Ana and Harper stood up. They both went up to Mrs.Ross and had a little conversation about something and left the class and just then I saw Anaestia wink at me. Damn, she is sneaking out from class. That's not right. I need to do something about it.She can't do this.Fine, I acting like an old person but its not right And even if she was she should involve me also. I felt dumb.The bell rang after sometime and I rushed to my locker kept my things in places and closed the door.

Luke was standing right in front of me and was smiling at me.I thought it was someone else who he was smiling at so I just started walking off.

"Hey! Cassie wait! " Luke said. He knows my name, Eeeeep! He knows my name.

"Who me? " I turned onto heels still unsure.

"Yeah! Who else is Cassie here?" He stated like its the most obvious thing and obviously it was obvious.

"Oh yeah! " I said dumbfoundedly.

"Hey, I need favor. Can you help me please? " He said innocently.

Luke asked me for a favor,like me.Do I decline or say a yes? I don't wanna make it obvious or something but still.

"Yes? " I said finally.

"Umm, actually I am very much weak in English and you get good grades. So can you please help me catch up past weeks work" He Blabbered.

"Yeah sure! " I smiled.

"I owe you this one"He smiled and walked away.

I need to tell this to Anaestia. Its so exciting.On my way to the Cafeteria I met Nate, he smiled and took a pause to talk to me. We were talking and Anaestia arrived with a group of people, there was this really pretty kinda blonde, a brunette-Harper and a cute boyish grin guy .She introduced us, the Blondie name was Stella and then other guy was Jade. Oh yeah! Jade. I remember now.

"Nate!I am going home now and then we are going out so I'll be late today, Okay? " Anaestia said.

"Okay.Just keep your phone with you." Nate smiled.

"Come on, Cas!"

"Me?  Where are we going? " I felt awkward to go cause its not even a day since I know them.

"Just come! We are gonna have some fun" She winked.

"Yeah Come on! We can't leave Ana's friend like that" Stella smiled at me.I puffed inwardly,so I am not that unwanted.

We all exchanged smiles and then headed towards the "fun".I wondered what they are talking about.