Chapter 21

~ Anaestia's POV ~

'I like you' Jade sluttered.

My mouth was just hanging open at his confession.He says he likes me I thought he likes Stella,the way she likes him.Its not rocket science to understand that,its just the gestures and the way they look at each other.But now,all of a sudden ME!It was unexpected,surprising,exciting and embarassing all at the same time.I didn't know what dominated most and something slipped from my mouth.

'Are you freaking kidding?' That came out a bit nervously.

Jade just scratched the back of his head and did the nervous nod.And man,this is awkward really awkward.

Hes just a friend.Just a Friend.Nothing more than that,and it can never ever be too.I am clueless right now,what am I suppose to respond. Sometimes the line between "friend" and

"more than a friend" can get fuzzy. It sounds

as though that is what

experiencing with Jade.

Relationships are dynamic - meaning, they

change and evolve over time. How they change

depends on the individuals in the relationship.And Jade and me can never be together,we just can't be.

I couldn't form coherent words at that point of time,I opened my mouth but the words won't come.I was choking now.

'Jade.Sorry' That was it.

'Anaestia.Wait!' Jade echoed.Before I say anything I began to walk away.I didn't want to hurt him or lose him as a friend.

'I'll call you up later' I bid him a adios and walked off.He did one of those weak nod but didn't say anything.

I was walking down the hallways and towards the door.An ocean of thoughts washed over me.I couldn't really comprehend any of them though.I don't wanna hurt Jade nor do I wanna lose him as a friend.Jade is good and I like him too but not that 'likey-like'.I kept on walking engrossed in my thoughts until I reached the door.I pushed the door and walked off until some grabbed my hand and turned me towards him I crashed straight onto his chest looking upon the tall guy infront of me is noone but Luke.I tried to escape from his grasp but couldn't,he was quite strong.

'Leave me,Bozo!' I said annoyingly.

'Awww,Princess is pissed'He said in that tch-tch tone

'Yes! Can you let go off me now?' I said frowning.

'What's wrong?' For the first time,I could see concern,a genuine concern in Luke's voice.He was looking right into my eyes,the seemed so pure and so sincere.For once,I would have got carried away but O was determined that his guy is just an array of faking things.He's never generous it is just a facade.I just don't feel like talking about it.

'NOT YOUR BUSINESS!' I stated and i started walking off.

Luke grabbed me again by my wrist and this he didnt dragged me towards him he did it just to stop me in my tracks.

'Do you have a ride princess?' He smirked.

At this time,what was the need to smirk.I so wanna fucking beat the hell out of this guy.

But then something hit me,I dont really have a ride home.

What am I supposed to do now.Oh yes!Nate.I took my phone out from my pocket and searched for Nate's number and as I was about to press the call button,the phone went off.Wow! Technology you are so helpful.My House is so far away from here and I don't have a ride and me no walking! So there's only one option left. This Jerk has to be my ride.

'No.' I replied.

'If you don't mind can I drop you home?Princess' He grinned.

'Finee!' With that we marched towards his car and I went around and sat at the back seat.

'Theres nobody gonna come and sit in the passenger sit you can sit here' He said raising an eyebrow.

'I am cool here' I crossed my arms over my chest.

'If you don't sit next to me,then we aren't going anywhere' He said in an intimidating tone.My mouth formed an 'O' .Darn Dominating Dude! Thats a triple 'D'. I just did as he said but little stompily.

'Are we good now?' I threw him a fake smile.

'We are best!' He smirked.

He started the engine and we drove off,the journey was quite long.In between he asked me certain questions which I didn't bother to reply.I know,I know I am being very rude to him.But the thing is If I talk to him,I'll grow close to him and I don't want that cause I know that my best friend likes him.And I feel that I am betraying her.

'So can I have your number?' The question poped from his side.

'No!' I replied instantly.

'Why?' He whined.

'Cause my phone is dead' I winked.

'Oh' He gave me a disgusted look.

'I have my ways though' He added with a  wink.

'Lets see' I faked a smile.

We drove for about 2 more minutes and we reached our place.I thanked him for dropping me home and he shrugged.That was rude and then he just drove off.I marched towards my house and the first thing I saw was Nate and Cassie getting out of Nate's Car.Uuuhh! Something is up.

I jumped off from my place and screamed,'Casssss' and ran to hug her.I hugged her actually squeezed her.I was so happy to see her at this time.

'Hold on Girl!' She pulled me away.

'Whats wrong?' She asked.

'You know me too well huh!'I corresponded.

'Yes' She grinned.

'C'mon girls lets go in.I got some Pizzas' Nate chimed in.

'And you are staying her tonight' I said it to Cassie.

'Obviously' She winked.

Tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeelingggg!!