Chapter 4

~Anaestia's POV~

*Get up Get upp*Punked Princess.*Tadaaaa*ItsMorningg*

Groaning I woke up to see what is it,searching my phone on the desk I finally realised it the annoying voice-over set by Cas as my Alarm tone so I don't get late for my CarPull turn.Im continuously late since a week.And yeah that's not my problem that I'm not a morning person.You can keep me up all night I can stay awake like an owl and active but when it comes to morning,I'm a lazyass.Actually in many things I'm a Lazyass.

I took a deepbreath and headed to the shower and took a quick shower.I walked off to my wadrobe.What to wear? What to wear?You know I'm the type of the girl who has a cupboard full of clothes but doesn't have anything to wear.And I'm not the 'type of girl' I'm a girl,so it comea naturally.

*Bazinga*

Today let's shock it.I took out my usual Ripped jeans and an oversized black 'Im a Nerd,got a problem?' printed tee.I tied up my frizzy hair into a messy bun and to the finishing touch to my 'NerdyLook' was my Nerd glasses which I took from one of the acquaintances.

Glancing at the mirror and satisfied by my look I headed downstairs and calling Cassie on the way.I pulled my Car off the driveway and headed straight to Cassie's house whicu was across two lanes from mine.I parked my Car outside her House and started Honking :P. She came at her window looking pale and sick.I rushed to her bedroom.

Bursting through the door I noticed Cassie deadpanned on the bed.

'Whats Wrong,girl?' I asked.

'Ahem,Ahem! I can't come to School today.I'm sick' She scoffed between her coughing.

'Dafuq.You can't ditch me like this' I whined.

'Anaa!' She exclaimed.

'Wait,even I'm sick and I can skip school too then' I chirped.

'No.Smartass.You can't skip today,its your Biology test today' She stated.

'But even you are skipping school today' I whined.

'Cause I'm genuinely sick unlike you just pretends to be Sick' She scoffed.

'Soo?' I raised an eyebrow.

'Lazyass just leave or else you'll be late' She stated in a duh-tone.

I stomped my feet out and made my way to the car.

Woow a day without your BestFriend in School.Really exciting. Understand the dripping Sarcasm.