Chapter 6

It was one more Period before the Lunch Break,that's the reason why the Cafetaria was empty.I looked around and I could see noone around it was usual complete silence around the Cafetaria.Harper gestured me to follow her.Right now,I was feeling so badass bunking class actually sneaking out.Its not like I'm a goody two shoes but still this was an unusual experience for me.We took a walk towards the far end corner of the place until my eyes caught something.It was table.Wait before you think I'm a maniac who gets attracted to a table.Let me make it clear,the table was not a normal table it was a really funky cool table with something painted and some beautiful strokes.How come I haven't noticed all this things beforee? Was I drunk as fuck all the time in these two weeks? And there was something over it in bold letters which clearly said,' The Dopers'.I was clearly amused which I guess made Harper smirked.

'So here it is our Hangout place.'The DopeHope Corner' Harper said brightly.

'Uh huh! I like it already' I said smirking.

We sat there and chatted for awhile.Until a guy and a girl came giggling around.The Guy was a quarter foot or something taller than me.He was lean and was wearing a white shirt and denims.His hair made up into spikes,his bag hung loosely around his shoulder.He was giving me a boyish grin.He was pretty cute must say.And then was a girl with her.She was a Blonde.She was really cute,her blonde hair were left loose with some bangs falling on her forehead.She was smiling brightly at me.

'Hey! Harper' They both said in sync and hugged Harper.

'Hello' She chirped.

'And this is Anaestia.' She said gesturing towards me.

'Hey' I said smiling nervously.

'Hey,I'm Stella.Stella Luiz' She said flipling her hair and faking a accent.

'And I'm Jade.Jade Richards.' He said faking an accent too which made me giggle.

'Please to meet you.And I'm Anaestia Greene' I replied faking an accent too,which made all of us laugh out loud.

'Definetely one of us,now' Jade stated, and the other two nodded.

We all sat there and started to talk about things randomly.While talking to them I realised we all had so much in common.They were neither 'Badass' nor the 'Goody-two-shoes',they were just people who liked to have fun and strong believers of YOLO. Being with them made me happy.