Chapter 25.

~Anaestia's POV~

Finally like finally, Cassie is with us! It feels complete now. Everyone together and everything falls in place.We drove to our places and then decided to meet at the Mall, I don't understand why these people decided the Mall? I am honestly very much bored of that place. No fun, the same old place, shops and people. There's nothing new, you walk about like a brainless retard and gawk at some things you like if you can't buy and then its shopping. I don't understand how girls like shopping so much, its a pain!Leaving these thoughts aside I went onto change again. I decided to go up with the most casual look so I took out a tank top and teamed them up with my jeans and the converse. My phone buzzed I checked it, it was a text from Jade.

Everything is cool now:)Get your arse near the street of the mall in 10!:D

The thing between me and Jade is cool.We talked over that little thing and he completely understands and there's nothing in between now. But somewhere I feel guilty don't know why. I called Cassie, but she was already there with her car. I hopped into the car and told her to drive to the street near the mall and we drove till there and the trio was already there.

We parked and then went up to them Cassie by my side.We did our little thing we do when we meet and we actually thought Cassie how to do that.

"So what's the plan? " Cassie asked.

"And please don't tell me we are just gonna hang around the mall and shop" I added.

"Do you thing that we are that bored of life? " Jade stated.

"Okaaaaay" I stretched the 'aaa'.

"So here listen up, we are just gonna do some random shit around like madness" Harper stated enthusiastically.

"I don't get it"Cassie said clearly confused as me.

"Do you guys have a crazy Bucket List kind a thing? " Stella asked.

BucketList.BucketList. Ah! yeah!  I always wanted to do some idiotic things in public.So I nodded.

"I always wanted to shout "WTF!  you are naked" in public,just to see how many people turn around to see actually!" I smirked.

And all the others were grinning at me.

"So lets do it Babe! " Stella gestured and we all walked in to complete this little thing.

I walked it and it was quite crowded as usual and we all were chattering about something or the other like what to do after this, football and fashion and all Cassie on the other hand didn't take part in any conversation.Damn, this girl takes a lot of time to sink in. So just to get her involved and sink in with everyone,I turned up to her, "So what crazy Bucket list kinda thing you have in your mind? "

"Umm! " Cassie thought for a moment.

"Yeah, Cas say! " Stella asked curiously.

"Same as Ana, but instead of her sentence I would use 'Hey Perv!' " Cassie said.

"Perfect" Harper giggled. So we have lined up something idiotic now.

I looked around the Mall everyone was wandering about we all exchanged grins and scattered in the middle of the mall. And its Showtime baby!

"WTF! You are naked! " I shouted at the top of my voice and almost everyone like everyone turned to see.

"Hey Pervert! " Cassie added the icing on the cake.Everyone seemed to be drowned by embarrassment and half of them were giving us sour looks.

"Run! There are hell lots of pervs here! " Jade screamed and we all ran straight out of the mall.And we all very laughing hard at what we did a few minutes ago. people must be thinking us as some Retards but never the less it was fun. Made no sense but fun.

"Thaaatt was just so funny! " Harper said in between her laughing.

"The weirdest thing I had ever done! " Cassie added.

"That was Epic! " Stella mouthed.

"And now I am hungry!" Harper said.

She needs to eat perpetually like me.

"McDonalds?" I asked.

"Sure!" Everyone agreed.

We went to McDonalds and had our things. I was full and was dead tired. We bid each others goodbye and drove back home.

"See ya tomorrow Dropers!"

"So how was it? " I asked Cassie.

"They are so much fun. Damn,this was one of the bestest day!"She smiled.

"I am glad you had fun" I smiled.

"Since when you started using this words? " Cassie raised an eyebrow.

"What words? " I asked.

"Glad and shit! " Cassie laughed.

"No shits bro! I am well mannered." I defended.

"I see! " she laughed.

"So you are at your destination Lady!See ya tomorrow!"  I winked.

"Are you pulling tomorrow or I have to come on my own? " She asked.

Holy Crap!  I forgot about her today.

"Damn!  I am sorry.I totally forgot about you! I'll surely pick you up tomorrow on time! " I assured.

"You better do! " she glared.

"See ya Cas!" I waved her.

"See you Ana" She waved and then i

drove back home.

I took a shower and changed into my pyjamas.My phone buzzed again there were 2 messages one was from Cas

Hello! What's up?

I didn't reply cause I was too tired and bored to talk. And the other was from the same unknown number.Who the hell is this person?  I'll find out later cause now my bed is calling me.