Chapter 20

~Jade's POV~

I pulled into my driveway and gestured her to follow me.She did as I said,shes not that stompy now.I offered her a hand to which she gave her trademark 'disgusted' look.

"I have hands" She stated.

"But I am trying to be a gentleman" I faked a frowned.

"Hahaha.Jade go to sleep dude." She began laughing out loud.

I rolled my eyes and began to stomp.Jeez,this girl is contagious.I should stop.She stepped out of the car as if she owns the whole of this place,'Mistress of the Game' you see,I couldn't help adoring her actions.I tried drifting my attention but couldn't.I noticed her sinking in the scenario in front of her,she was kinda gawking at my place.You might say I am a bit of a show-off type but my house is huge really really huge and also to mention 'Beautiful'.It is a two-storey mansion cause calling it an apartment or a house will be an understatement.I think it should be a storey more above or beneath.Actually,beneath would've been so cool,a secret basement.Damn!That will be so cool.I could do so many things out there.Focus! And then something clicked in my mind.

*Click*

Anaestia's head turned that rapidly,I wonder if its at a fix place.

'You Freaking Ass!' She cussed.

'And that baby is going to Facebook! What should I caption it?'I asked tapping my finger on my change dramatically.

'How about?RIP JADE.' She said walking towards me.

I ran for my life technically not,but before this TantrumQueen comes up to me to break my cell.She screamed my name and cursed every possible word she can.As it was public she was abit conscious and there were some unusual swearings.

*Mothertrucker* *You son of a biscuit* *I'll kick your ashtray*

I ran with a bolt and reached the front porch.She came rushing towards me and started to struggle trying to snatch the phone from my hand.She jumped on and on but couldn't reach it.

'Thats a beauty.Look at that LandRover.' I said pointing at the back.She turned around to see the object I was talking about and that was my Mission Accomplished,to get her distracted and take advantage of it and upload the picture.And I was successful in it.

'Where is it?' She whined but as the thought struck she yelled,'No! NO! You freaking ass!You're so gonna be dead now' and with that once again she marched towards me.

And before I could do anything,she snatched my throat in her arms and threatened me to delete it or else she'll squeeze my delicate neck.

'Delete or you are gonna be dead!' She said with a familiar threatening tone.And then I give in,not because I am SCARED but because I am bored.

'FINE!' I stomped. I deleted the picture and smiled at her to which to my surprise she smiled back a genuine one.

'I love you Jade' She said in a high-pitched tone,which made my eyes suddenly pop out I know shes kidding but still I want her to say that to me seriously someday.A blush rose up to my cheek and I looked away to hide it,but it was too late.

'JADE RICHARDS IS BLUSHING' She exagerrated.

'No!I am not' I rolled my eyes.

'Yes Yes.You are blushing.Blush Blush!' She chanted like a kid who wants Ice-cream.

'Whatever.Lets go inside' and with that I rung the doorbell.

'HIDE!' Ana screamed.

I ducked near the porch and searched for her and to my demise she was standing there and stuck out her tongue and started laughing out loud.And man I was trolled.

'You freaking little devil! Why do you have to do that all the time?' I asked her being a bit irritated.

'What did I doo?' She said in a sing-song tone.

I puffed and went onto open the door,I turned the knob and it was locked.I just did my usual trick 3 taps and bang on the door and then key falls onto my palm.

'That was so cool!' Anaestia's eyes lit up in amusement.

I just smirked and walked in directly to the study room,and I could feel her wandering behind me.We entered the Study room that I rarely visit in my house,we took a seat across each other on the table.

'So lets get started' I stated.

'Yes,so first the Biological Structure' She started and went on for about half an hour straight.She was a smartass man and things were getting drilled into my mind.At some points I was awestruck at how adorable she can be.As I was staring at her and saw a strand of her hair fallling on her deep blue eyes.I had the urge to just brush them away and I did that.At that time my hand had a brain of its own before I could do anything it did its work.Anaestia's eyes turned directly towards mine and I just got lost in her deep blue eyes.The distance between us decreased and I so badly wanted to kiss her badly at that time but I restricted myself.

'Jade!' Anaestia called out my name nervously.

'Before you think and accuse me of something Ana I wanna tell you something.' I blabbered.

She just nodded and signaled me to carry on.

'I like you' That came out so fast and I regret saying it.