Chapter 2

Entering the class we both sat side by side like we used to sit ages.Yes,we were best friends so it was like a ritual to be together.

I could see people talking to each and sharing some jokes and laugh.And as i turn my head towards Anaestia,she'd managed to gather a crowd around herself and it seemed people loved to have her around them.I could see a blonde guy staring at her in awe.Yeah thats the effect Anaestia has on people around her.She is just so outgoing,friendly and sweet.Contrary I'm the total opposite.The handful of friends I have besides her are because of her.

I was now staring at the door,waiting for the Teacher to arrive.And to my surprise entered Luke Mathers,the guy I'm crushing on since Middle school.He was just Greek God like with his hot lean yet muscular body.Today he was wearing a plain black shirt with blue denims,his dirt blonde rufffled perfectly and some of his hair falled perfectly on his face enhancing his Blue eyes and perfectly featured Jawline.My breath caught in my throat as he caught me staring and icing on the cake was he was smiling at me.

Woooooowww Luke Mathers just smiled at meeee.I'm loving High School already.

Someone poked an elbow on my ribs making me wince and I knew who it was.As I looked at her,she was making the famous when-your-crush-is-around-face-by-your-friend.I just ignored her cause I know she's again gonna whine about him and that he is an asshole and stuff.That is one of the strange feeling you get when your best friend doesn't approve your Crush.

-This Year is going to be Fun-