Chapter 23

~Anaestia's POV~

"Anaa get up! Get up you fat ass" Cassie screamed.

"Go away,I wanna sleep.Its Sunday" I scowled and dug my head deep again in my bed.

"Nate is gonna be here anytime.Get up!" Cassie stated.

I scrunched up.I rubbed my eyes to kick off some sleep.

You know that time when you just keep rubbing your eyes and feel good and want to keep doing it like its eye mastrubation.Hahaha!Not bad this term is quite hilarious.EyeMastrubation.I thought to myself.

"Young lady,will you please stop laughing at your Smartass thinking and get ready." Cassie said from the other side of the room where she was probably looking at the mirror.

I walked up directly to the bathroom and was done with my little things that we do after you get up.I tied up my hair into a messy bun and for the first time it came out to be a perfect messy bun.I stepped out of my room in my previous night's shorts and the loose tee.I went to my closet to search for an old jersey cause I don't wanna spoil my cute night tee.Cassie was still in front of the mirror,wait still.

"Are you going on a date or something?" I walked up to her and taking in the whole get up of hers for Football.She was wearing a caprie and a cute grey color tee over it.Usually she doesn't get ready for Football,mostly she doesn't even bother to change.

"Who goes on a Football date?" She scrunched up her nose.

"Football Date and all huh?" I smirked.And now she knows she's been caught up.

"Fine! I am telling you everything." She raised her hands in mock surrender.

And then she said all the things about that day about how Nate and Cassie spent that day together and they played Football and their little hangout at the mall.And all that time there was a little blush on her face that I am pretty sure she doesn't know.Awwww,she likes my brother.Wonderful! The thought of them dating creeps me out but bro,it'll be really cool and cute.Your BestFriend and your Brother dating,yes!

"Back to earth Miss.Anaestia Steele." She sing song.

"You sound like my Literature Professor." I shrugged and walked out of the room.

Now,I know where to go.I entered Nate's bedroom or practically invaded it. He wasn't there. I went downstairs in the kitchen and he wasn't there.Okay,where did he disappear? I thought.Searching him, made me hungry so I decided to have a glass of Orange Juice.I opened the fridge and took out the carton.

"Boooooooo! " And the carton dropped outta my hand.

"You idiot! You scared the shit outta me! " I punched him lightly on his arm.

"Hahahaha!I scared you! " And he did that little victory dance.

"Yeah bro!  What's up with this happy-to-go-mood? " I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing!" He shrugged.

"Ready guys? " Cassie came downstairs and I was cut off midway from my little investigation.Maybe next time I'll try harder.

"Aye Aye Captain. " We synced and walked off.

"Towards the battle field" Nate yelled.

"Football Field bro! " I corrected.

"Same thing sissy! " He stuck his tongue out.

I was actually surprised to see this side of Nate after long. I know my brother is quite boring now but this is him few years ago. The happy to go and a male version of me at times. I missed him like that.

We started off the game as usual Us versus Nate.the game went pretty well and my brother is not a gentleman type when it comes to Football,he'll play his best and won't let anyone win against him. And as usual we lost by 4-2.

"Can you ever let us win? " Cassie pouted.Nate took a pause and said, "You need to earn that babe, The Victory" And I couldnt help laughing and both of them gave me sour looks as if I have committed some serious sin.

"Sorry" I went off to change.

The rest of the day went in a jiffy,we were watching a movie and then did our usual things and then talk about all possible things on this planet.I told her about the week and everything that happened,viceversa she told me the same. I drove her home and came back and collapsed on my bed and drifted of to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so finally after so many chapters the first author note. So here its goes---

Sorry for the crappy chapter!  ;) Okay, bye! :) And thanks for reading :D :*