Chapter 9

~Cassie's POV~

Anaestia is calling me up.I didn't answer I don't wanna talk to her now.She got the time to talk to me now.She didn't even bother text me for the whole fucking day,I was so worried.I thought that she's been kidnapped or something.Wait!That's overexagerration.I felt that she's been bullied or something or maybe a gossiped about.And you know how High School is?People exagerrate a petty issue like anything.

I took up my medicines and then decided to LogIn to Facebook.I directly scrolled down to Anaestia's page.It was full today besides just a status update by her,there were photos tagged all over.Some pichas were with a brunette and a blonde and one with a cute guy.I wanna know who is he.I saw her Profile Picture it wasnt the same as before.Instead of Mine and Anas picture it was changed to hers with the trio.I felt left out.I sighed but at the same time I was happy for her that she made new friends and was happy around.She seemed carefree.

Realising that I was rude,guilty conscious took over me so I left Anaestia a simple text.

'GoodNight BFF <3 Miss you :)xx'

-------------------------------------

Next day,I was planning to go to School.But as they say plans don't work out.I felt dizzy and my head was felt like hammering.I felt devasted.Irritated I buried my head under my pillow.Damn! I'm skipping school even today.

'Hey.CupCake' My Mom cocked her head out of the door.

'Hey Mom' I said flatly.

'How are you feeling today?' She asked looking concerned.

'Better than yesterday' I assured.

'You want me to stay? Honey I can skip today if you aren't feeling well' Her voice totally concerned.

'Yes Mom.I'm fine.I need some rest that's it' I reassured.

'Okay! I'll be back soon.And call me if you need something.' She waved me giving me a quick peck on my cheek.

'Sure' I smiled.

With that my Mom went away.My Mom works to keep herself busy and to give me a stable lifestyle.Shes the SuperMom I love her.Dad isn't home most of the time cause of his work.And even if he's there's makes no difference as he's a less of a talker.

I comfortably adjusted my pillow and covered myself and was about to take a nap.Suddenly,the door burst open.

'Cassie Armel? Why aren't you in your bed yet?' Anaestia kindoff screamed.

'Im not well Ana.So I think I won't be able to come today.' I snorted.

'Okay' She frowned.

Anaestia was dressed up beautifully today.She was wearing a loose pink color floral top and cute denim shorts.And she wore Toms down.Her hair were left loose with some bangs as always falling onto her deep brown eyes.She looked pretty adorable today.

'What's up with this look?' I asked raising an eyebrow.

'Nothing' She shrugged.

'Are you going on a date?' my eyes widen in shock.

'Nope.Its just that we guys are planning to go out somewhere after school.' She stated.

'Oh.Who guys?' I asked as if I don't know anything.

Damn! I'm acting like a clingy person.

'I would have told if you would have taken the pain to answer my calls or text' She rolled her eyes.

'Oh' I faked a sigh.

I know she couldn't digest the talk so I gave up easily.

'What you don't wanna know? like you are giving up that easily?' Her eyes widened in shock.

'Yes' I stated.

'Whatever.But I'm still gonna tell you and you have to listen' She smirked.

I just grinned and waved her to continuee.

She told me everything like how she met Harper and the other two.And the paper cut and that Harper has a tiny crush on her brother,Nate.And how cool the trio is.The trio seemed pretty interesting to me.

'So.I'm going now.I'm gonna be late.Bye.See you.Take Care' She went away with that.

I feel better now.After her departure I drifted off to sleep again.