Chapter 17

~Nate's POV~

"I have hands.I can open the door by myself." Cassie replied sarcastically.

Holy Shit! I'm always this crappy in front of her.

'Im just trying to be a Gentleman' I sighed.

I could hear her frown.

'Nate' She started.

I looked up directly into her shining deep eyes which showcased a pure look.

'I didn't mean to hurt you.Don't put an effort.You are equally nice and humble when you are not even trying to be.I like you the way you are.' She smiled generously.

And that last sentence builded up a new wave of confidence within me.She likes me the way I am.So let's show her what the real, NATE GREENE is.

'Common Cas let's go' I announced.

We made our ways towards the place and I was about to reach the entrance when someones hand stopped me and I knew who it was.I turned around to see Cassie smirk directly towards me.

'What?' I asked.

'Umm,Nate!' She smirked.

And that smirk is mysterious baby.

'What? ' I asked clearly stunned by her sudden change.

' We'll go somewhere else and I am driving. 'She announced.

' No way! I can't let you drive my Baby. ' I exclaimed I know she and my sister are complete freaks when it comes to driving, I can trust Ana but Cassie no way.

' Why not? ' She pouted.

AH! Shes cute when she does that how can I deny her? But I have to its my Baby.

' No. 'I said firmly.

'Fine. Then you are not forgiven' She puffed.

Dude, she knows how to strung the right chord? I have this guilty conscious so strong that I can do anything to overcome this.

'Okay you can drive but please be careful' I sighed.

'Yes sure'She chirped.

I tossed the car keys towards her, which to my surprise she catched mid-way.

'Not bad!' I exclaimed.

She mocked a 'Thank You bow' and we both made our way to the car. She pulled in the driveway careful, not bad. I was so furious while she was driving.

'Do you want me to put on some music? ' She asked teasingly.

' This is my car. If I want then I can' i replied sarcastically. That made a bark of laughter escape her lips. Her laugh felt like jingles to my ears, so pure and so serene.

'Focus' I yelled as saw a car coming directly towards us. We jerked forward as the car came to a sudden stop.

'Oopsies. SORRY' She stuck her tongue out.

'And thats the reason I dont let you girls drive, you all get distracted really fast' I ran a hand across my face.

'Excuse me? ' She seemed offended.

' Nothing, just swipe places now' I ordered.

She did as I said.

'Where do you want to go? ' I asked because I had no clue where we were going.

' The downstreet mall' She smiled.

Mall? The Downstreet Mall? What is she upto?

I just cant understand this girl.