Chapter 33

It was gonna be our first high school party and it was exactly what I expected it to be. The house was totally packed with people swaying to the loud music thumping through my chest. My clan walked with me inside,I realised that I didn't knew half of the people here. Whilst Stella,Harper and Jade knew most of them and Cassie also knew many of them.
"I will get you guys a drink!" Jade offered.
"I will come with you"Stella followed him.
Cassie and Harper were checking out boys like usual,even I scanned around the room for an eyecandy or something but hardluck.
"Look there" I saw where Harper was now pointing.

"What the fuck?" I looked at my brother who was now glaring me from a distance. Oopsies! I forgot to tell him about this.

"That hottie is staring at you Ana,so lucky!" Harper squeaked.

"Cause that Hottie is her brother,Nate!" Cassie rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you tell him?" She turned to me.

"I figured out you would do that so I didn't " I scratched the back of my neck.

"Huh?" She just shrugged it off,she clearly knew what I was referring to.She will get back to me about this later,I am sure.

"Anaestia Greene" Nate said.

"Hello there,Big Brother!" I smiled sheepishly.

"And when were you gonna tell me you were coming to the same party today?"

"I was going to Surprise you! TADA!" I waved my hands up in the air for the effect.

"Woah! I am so surprise and I am going to give you a surprise when I drive you back home" I eyed me.

SweetNiblets! Nate's a really cool brother to be honest,but his parental side comes up when I don't inform him about stuffs. He likes to be updated about my whereabouts and If I don't then he's gonna be the death of me.

"Hello Nate!" Cas chirped in,trying to divert his gaze.

"Hey Cassie!" Nate smiled warmly,the parental facade vanishing now.He so likes this girl,I still wonder when will he ask her out.

"You look pretty" He added and that made Cassie's cheek flushed.

"Awwww! You guys are so cute!" I chimed in,which made me earn glares from both of them and a nudge in my stomach from Harper.

"What?" I snapped.

"Let's go!" Harper dragged me.

"I am taking Cassie with me!" Nate called back. Harper dragged me to somewhere which I recognise as the kitchen.

"Leave those two alone,will you?" Harper said keeping her hands on her hip.

"I thought you liked my brother"

"I do but don't you see he has a thing for her and even she is confused about it. So let's give her a chance to see past her confusion" My eyes widened cause I didn't expect Harper to talk something like this.

"What?" She seemed completely taken aback by my reaction.

"Sorry,I didn't see that coming" I mumbled.

"Whatever"

I took in my surrounding the party was now in full swing. People were dancing and it was totally packed,also many of them were making out in every possible place they can.

"I will be back in a while" Harper parted away from me and I was left all by myself there. This is my first high school party and I already think that I won't be attending the next one.

"Hey,hot stuff!" Some unsteady dude came up to me. He had dirty blonde hair with twinkling eyes and not to forget the strong scent of alcohol coming from his mouth.