Chapter 22

~Cassie's POV~

I gotta feeling.That's tonight's gonna be a good good night.

Anaestia was humming or maybe you can say she was reading the song aloud,both ways are acceptable. And yes,she's that bad.We all headed through the porch to the Kitchen.

Nate and I placed the bags on the Island and then he went on to serve the Pizzas to us.Nate and I sat across each other while Anaestia sat next to me as always.I missed this cliche thing.We started munching those Cheese Peproni Pizza and Anaestia sat there watching both of us with a tint of amusement in her eyes.Okay,now somethings up with her?

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked.

"No." She tried to keep a straight face.

"And may I know why?" I crossed my arms over my chest and to my surprise Nate and I synced and the expression and gesture mirrored mine.That was weird.

"This?" She waved her hands in the air pointing towards both of us.

"Spill People"She added with a wink.

Before I could say anything,Nate had already spoken up.

"My little sisters best friend was feeling a bit lonely and my Practice got postponed,So I took her out just for fun.I hope you don't make up scenarios in your head now" He said casually.

"Still not satisfied" Ana smirked.

"He's right.And I have nothing more to add to it" I stated.

"Okay.We'll talk about this later.Let's eat!I am superhungry!" She was  as always now back to her-Eat,Sleep and Repeat Mission.

We finished the Pizza in less than five minutes,yes yes,Fast much?I stood up and kept my dish in the dishwasher,Ana followed me.

"Anaaa,its your turn today" Nate screamed from the Island.

"Urgh!No I am not" She stomped.

"Yes,you are Anaestia Greene."He said with an authority in his voice.And the stompy little DramaQueen is gonna say something so before she could I said.

"Let it be Ana,I'll do it!" I offered.

"No Cas,I'll do it. You both head to your rooms" Nate said quickly.

"Ahemm Ahemm!" Ana grinned playfully.Not again,now the whole night she's gonna keep rattling about it.

"Okay!" was all I said because I didn't wanna drag this little talk and makeup a scene for Ana to start teasing me again.

"Naah.Nate once you are done with the dishes come in the hall we'll be right there waiting for you" Anaestia said,no actually  ordered Nate.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"The usual stuff but this time along with Nate." She smirked.

Damn,I need to clear this thing out with her.She's thinking something else.I don't wanna be that best friend who is gonna date her cute elder brother.What?Did I just say,Nate is cute?Pfft!of course he is,no doubt.

"Back to Earth,Dreamer!" Ana snapped,I just shrugged.

"I have so much to tell you!" She squeaked.

"So start,Miss.Greene"I gestured.

"So,it starts normally as being friends and all the shit,you know it all.How I met these people and Jade.I ditched you today cause I promised Jade for tutoring him,so sorry for doing so." She blabbered.

"Straight to the point baby"

"Oh yeah,Jade asked me out!Not actually asked me out,he confessed that he likes me." She said nervously scratching the back of her head.

"My little sis has an admirer,huh!"Nate had a proud smile on his face.

"Shut Up.Natey Batey!Its not good.He's just a friend" She shrugged.

"So what's the problem?"I asked.

"The problem is I don't like him in that way.He's just a friend and I dont wanna lose him as a friend,and how am I supposed to explain him this without hurting him?"Ana spoke up.

"Simple.Tell him what you told us."Nate stole my words before they could slip out of my mouth.

"I agree"I nodded.

"So fuck this shit! I am a Bimbo,overreacting on just a petty issue" Ana said while tiring her hair into a messy ponytail.

You know something?When a girl ties up her hair,it means the shit is getting serious,but right now it was contrary.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" Ana asked keeping a hand on her chin and changing the topic instantly.

"Chinese Whisper?" Nate offered.

"Eww,bro!We are not that typical" She squeaked.

"One shot?" I said.

"Perfecto!" Ana clapped.

"One what?" Nate asked clearly unfamiliar with it.

"Its a game,we say 'I never had...done something' and if you have done it you take a shot or a sip and the person who's left with a glass full haven't done anything in life" Ana explained the basic rule.

"Okay,so let's start" Nate said obviously sinking in the little information.

"I'll ask first" Ana clapped.

"Smart ass,you need a glass and a drink for that" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah,BRB" She ran to the kitchen.

I sat there awkwardly,dont know why I feel a bit conscious when I am around Nate,there's something that makes me feel this way but don't know what.

"Okay let's start now" She placed the glass in front of each one of us and poured a glass of Orange Juice,yes Orange Juice cause none of us drinks maybe Nate does.

"Nate's turn" Ana pointed out.

"I never had a one night stand" Nate said.None of us took a sip.

"I never had kissed someone" I said and a blush appeared on my cheek.Ana took a sip and I know the person too and Nate just sat there looking bored but he didn't take a sip that means he hasn't kissed someone yet.I was shocked and Ana's expression mirrored mine.

" Seriously,bro?" Ana raised an eyebrow at him to which he just shrugged so we didn't stretch the topic.

"I have never been to a Strip Bar" Ana giggled.

Shockingly,Nate took a sip.He's been to a Strip bar,interesting.

"Ahaaan,Strip Bar.Even I wanna go" Ana said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up! You ain't going there" Nate scolded her.

"Don't use your 'I-am-your-elder-brother-tone' and tell me how and when,Good boy" She rolled her eyes but she had a slight smirk on her face.

"Okay,so it happened last year at the Jocks Party.You know Brat?That tall guy whom I used to hang out we he was drunk and I had to drop him home and I didn't knew where that ass stays,so he told me directions wrong and we ended up in a Bar that turned out to be a Strip bar" He said running a hand over his face to hide the clear disgust.

"Ohhhh" We both synced.

"Okay,girls its getting late now,Go sleep" He said changing the topic.

"Natey Batey,not now" She pouted.

"Go have fun in your room and let me sleep,I have my Football practice in the morning." He stated.

"Can we join you there?" I asked.

"Sure" He smiled.

"Okay so Football in the morning" Ana did a little happy dancing.

"So see you guys tomorrow morning,GoodNight Cas and Ana" He said before disappearing in the room.

We both headed upstairs and as we collapsed onto the bed we both felt asleep.Yes,we were that tired.