Chapter 31

~Cassie's POV~

Anaestia just walked in and I tried to ignore her completely like she doesn't exist in the room.After what she did today I was supposed to be angry.We were gonna hangout after school and needed sometime alone cause we two are always surrounded by people or with some or the other thing going on. Yeah yeah! No but we are best friends so we do need time alone to talk about stuff and share things that we can't to anyone other than them.Cliche much?

So when I couldn't hold back my curiosity and the urge to talk to her I finally asked her.

"WHERE WERE YOU YOUNG LADY?"I crossed my arms over my chest but she just walked past me completely ignoring my question.Why is she ignoring me,when I am supposed to ignore her?
"Anaestia Greene?" I called back again and this time there was a response, "I needed sometime alone after that stupid test,in which you didn't help me" she spat and went straight to her room.
Oh,that's the matter! I need to explain her why I didn't help her,but not now cause she's probably worked up at the moment and she won't get any word I say.So I decided to go to the kitchen and make something for her and sort it out.
"Chocolate mousse huh? What did you do now?" Nate asked.
"I didn't help her in the test today" I mumbled.
"what?"
"it's not that I didn't want to but I couldn't cause I wasn't sure about it either" I ratted again.
"How stupid!" He laughed.
"I know I am stupid" i sighed.
"Not you stupid,I am talking about the reason that she's pissed on you,it's so stupid and senseless" He smiled.
"Seriously?"
"Ya,now just go before I snatch that bowl from you" he said eyeing on the Mousse.
"See ya later" I walked off before he actually does that.
"Hey!" I walked into the room.
"You really know how to get through me,don't you?" She smiled.
"Surely I do" I grinned.She grabbed the bowl from my hand.
"Listen I am sorry-" I was cut off as she waved me off."No need to apologise.I was just being stupid,its just a senseless reason to be pissed on you"She said.
"Like brother,like sister"I huffed.
"What?" She asked clearly confused with my remark.
"Just moments ago,your brother told me the same thing in the kitchen" A smirk spread across her lips, "Aww,my best friend is into my brother"
"Buzz off girl" I blushed.wait? Why am I blushing? It's just Nate.Obviously,this stupid blush just added fuel to the fire. She continued to tease me about it every now and then. The whole evening went about talking about random stuff and stalking kind of thing. Although she didn't stop with the Nate remarks.
"Cassie,what if he feels the same like you do for him?" Ana asked.
"Who? And what?" I counter questioned her cause I know where this was going.
"Nate,duh!"
"Just cut it out for Gods sake!" I was irritated now.
"Will you risk your friendship for it?"She asked again.
"Why the hell are you trying to hook me up with you brother?"I said rubbing my temples. She froze as I looked up to her. Don't tell me,what I am thinking is right. I turned around and saw what I thought exactly,Nate was standing in the doorframe looking down on the floor. Our eyes met for a split second and he turned out and said "The dinner's ready,come down!" He walked off.
"I am gonna kill you bitch!" I marched towards Ana and started smashing her with the pillow.
"I am sorry"was all I heard for her when I was done with my pillow beating.
"Let's go for dinner." She said.
"NoFreakingWay! I am going home"
"Why?"
"Cause you made it awkward for us."I blurted out.
"I don't feel awkward don't worry!"she smiled.
"Not us us ,stupid! Us means me and Nate"I spat.
"Aww,how you know that my brother will feel awkward too?" She cooed.
"GoodBye!" I stormed off.
"I will tell him,you love him truly."I heard her say.
"So then I will see you at your funeral!"I shouted back.
I tiptoed and walked out of their house. Fortunately he wasn't there. I was walking off to my car and saw a guy in a hood looking around Ana's window.Such a creep! I stood there to have a look at him and I was shocked to see who was it would be an understatement. My mouth must be on the ground at the moment ,like literally.