Chapter 13

~Anaestia's POV~

My life has changed a lot in a week.I made new friends and they are a lot like me.I always wanted friends like them.They are cool,crazy,sweet,funny and smart.They know one of the best places to hangout and we help each other in studies.

Its Friday.Today we have no plans.And I'm not in a mood to dress up.So took out my usual outfit.Baggy tee and a skinny jeans.I tied up my hair into a messy bun.Put on those glasses and went to take my bag from my closet.I took my bag.Until my phone buzzed on my desk.I went onto check for it.There were atleast 15 messages.

5 from Harper saying 'Hey! Coming up?'2 messages like that and than last two saying

'Are you dead?'

'Please reply?'

'Did someone kidnapped you ?'

I rolled my eyes and typed.

'Yes I'm coming :)'

She instantly replied. 'Okay.See you soon.'

Then I went on to check other messages.

1 was from an unknown number saying, 'GoodMorning Beautiful :)'

I ignored it cause I knew it must be a creepy crazy Jerk.I wonder from where that creep got my number.I rolled my eyes to check the others.

2 messages were from Jade which had a picture of Harper drooling.

And the last one was from Cassie.

'GoodMorning Ana :*'

CASSIE.

We haven't talked in a while.She's ignoring me since last two days.Shes not replying to any of my messages and not even calls.What's wrong with her? I wanna tell her so much.How do I explain her what happened in the last two days? She's suppose to know everything.But how am I suppose to explain her when she's not at all interested in talking to me.She's acting totally weird. When I'll meet her I'm gonna rip her throat off. How the hell can she ignore me? I miss her.We haven't talked to each other or met.

Shaking my thoughts away and telling my subconcious to shut up I walked onto my driveway and headed straight to school.Before I never used to like school.But now I do like it to some extend.Its not that bad.I used to think School is a place where frustrated middle aged people come up to torture teens and if that's not enough for them then they start to bore you to that extend that you'll definetely fall asleep.Now I know that School is not just about it,its more than that.

The bell rung which indicated that the school has started.The classes went in a jiffy.I attended all the classes today.The day was pretty dry.I have a vibe that something is gonna happen today.

I took my usual seat in the Psychology class.Stella was skipping the class today but I wanted to attend so I came up.

I was comfortably seated onto my place.People walked by and waved me 'Hi.' to which I politely smiled and replied.The 'Whatsup' nods from some Creeps was getting onto my nerves.

I groaned inwardly and took a book out of my bag.You know what you do in a boring or ignorant class? You should always improve your Drawing Skills.So I did the same.I started doing random drawing or you can say scribbling.

*Ahem-Ahem* Somebody coughed.I looked up to see who was it until my eyes met familiar green ones.Luke Mathers.

'Can I help you?' I faked a smile and asked him sarcastically.

'Can I sit next to you? If the seat is empty.' He asked.

'Nope' I said popping the 'p'.

'So you have an imaginary invisible friend,whom only you can see?' He tried to joke.I groaned.This guy is so fucking annoying.

'Whatever.You can't sit here.A friend of mine is coming.' I snapped.

'You are lying,because you are afraid that you'll fall for me in no time.' He smirked.

"Self-obssesed much?"I said raising an eyebrow.

"You know you're falling for me.Whom are you kidding to?"he said mockingly.

Urrgghh.Why is he pissing me off,I'm trying hard not to punch him.

"Yeah shitfaced,i just tripped off looking at your ugly mouth.Now backoff."I snapped and glared at the same time.

"Keep your Sarcasm bottled up".He said locking gazes.He brushed his face towards mine.Our faces was just inches away.I never noticed his eyes.Its beautiful.He raised his hands across my face.What is he trying to do.I need to stop this.

That's it.I'll punch this asshole.I balled my hand into a fist.

'Anaestia' Somebody chimed in.

I turned around to come face-to-face with Cassie.

Cassie is here? She didn't tell me.