Chapter 1-

~Cassie's POV~

'Get out,Get out get outta of my head and fall into my arms instead' I woke up to my 1D ringtone.First day of High School,I'm soo excited. I took my shower and headed straight to my wadrobe.After turning it into a mess like in 5 secs I finally got my Hoody and skinny jeans on and then I straightened up my hair which took ages to be in place.Now its time to call the badass I hope she is not fast asleep.I picked up my fone and dialled her number,after 6 rings she finally picked up.

'What the hell you want?' She blurted out in a sleepy voice.

'ANAESTIA GREENE! Get your fatass off your bed and get ready its our first day of High School' I voiced in a very intimidating tone.

'Geez.Cas,Calm down I'll be ready in 10 mins.Come downstairs' She said chirply.

'Its your turn to car pull today?'

'Please!! Pretty please I am already running out of time'

with that she hung up.

*Typical Ana*

------------------------------------------------

Now I was there in the driveway of Anaestia's house.

Waiting for like 5 mins,no answer.

'Ana are you gonna come today or no?'

'Im gonna be there in a bit' She teased.

Turning to my heels I saw Anaestia,my best friend.

She was dressed in a black one-sleeve down top with some quote printed on it with Ripped of Jeans(so like her).And her hair were left loose and some strang falled onto her deep brown eyes enhancing her cheek bones.She looked like some punked Queen with that make-up?

'Dude,stop checking me out and let's leave' Ana said waving her hands in front of mh face.

'Geez yeah' I muttered.

I pulled the car off the drive way and speeded up for School. I was really happy new High School with Ana is gonna be so much fun.

We both finally pulled off in the school driveway parking my Car we both headed towards the School.It was huge like a really huge old Church.The Infrastructure on the picture is way way different in the real.The walls outside were painted in some pale peach colour.