Chapter 26

~Cassie's POV ~

I texted Ana and when to change and after a quick shower,I went under my comforters.No reply from her yet.That never happens, she's always the first one to text and replies instantly. I lay down, replaying everything in my head and what amazing fun it was and what a bunch of maniacs these people are.I was tired after the day but not at all sleepy. What's wrong?  What do I do now? Ah!  Facebook!  That's always a good option to kill time. I got up and took my laptop and logged in to Facebook. I saw some notifications and went through them and some of them were those annoying game requests and while the other were of some tagged pictures. I checked the pictures,uploaded by Ana and they were today's pictures.Damn,I look like a demented potato. I removed the tags.I then send add requests to Jade, Harper and Stella. Harper was the first one to accept the request,it was actually instantly.And the inbox popped up by her message.

Still up?

Yeah, not sleepy!

Haha, I can understand.

It seems like everyones fast asleep.

Ana and Jade are down since half an hour.

Oh!

Do one thing!Search all the hot guys on Facebook and send me their profile links;)

I laughed,then typed.

Haha sure!

And especially Nate Greene,he's hot!

Nate? My mind echoed.

NateAna's brother.

Yeah!  <3

Haha, okay.

Goodnight!:)

NightyNight! :)

She thinks Nate is hot?  I don't think so?  He's cute,I admit.Nate?  Nate?  Why does he always cross my mind every now and then these days?Maybe because I hang out with him more often now.I log out of Facebook and shut my laptop off and went to sleep,which was hard to do. I lay down there staring at the ceiling and finally I dozed off.

I want you to rock me, rock me! I want you to hit the pedal heavy metaaaal!

I woke up to my 1D ringtone, I went to take up the call and saw it was from Ana. She's up before me?  Strange!

"Hello! " I chirped in.

"Hey, I called you to say that I won't come to school today! " She said.

"Why? " I frowned.

"I don't feel like coming!" With that she hung up. Strange!

I did my normal routine and drove to school.I was near my locker when Harper shouted my name. I turned and started walking towards her when Nate out of nowhere jumped in my way.

"Where to? " he crossed his arms over his chest.Damn! He has amazing muscles. Stop checking him out Cassie!

"Going with my friends for class and then Lunch! " I said with a bored look.

"Who friends? " He asked curiously.

I pointed towards Harper who was now joined by the duo, "Them! "

He turned,"Hmm! "

"Now will you allow me to go? " I said kinda annoyingly.

"Yeah!  And you are coming with me after school! " He ordered and walked off.

I don't understand this guy now, he so different now.Forget it man. No point thinking about him.

I turned onto my heels and walked to the trio.

"Hello! " I waved.

Stella and Jade gave me those what's up nods.And Harper had a curious expression on her face.She took a hold of my arm and dragged me along the hallway. I knew why, I smirked.

"Like how? " She asked.

"Harper he's my best friends brother!" I stated.

"Ana is your bestfriend! " The brunette whose actually a blonde stated.

"Yeah, smartass. We know each other since 10years I guess." I smiled.

"Yeah right" She smirked.

"What? " I asked.

"You like him? " She asked.

"Yes! He's an amazing person." I said.

She frowned,"Oh!  That means I can't hit on him. Its against the Bra Code! "

"What?  Harper?  No not in that way!Jeez!" I assured.

"Sure? " She asked.

"Yeah! " I laughed.

We both headed towards the Cafeteria and sat at the table which seems reserved for us. Strange but good!

The day went off pretty faster and I am still wondering why didn't Ana turn up today? I'm anywhich ways going with Nate after school so I'll meet her way back. I was at my  locker and kept all my books in there and shut the door to reveal the Greek God, Luke Mathers he was smirking down at me.

"Hey" he said.

"Yeah? " I said a bit awkwardly.

"You have today's notes? " He asked.

"Yeah! " I opened the locker and handed him the notes.

"Thanks. And by the way, where's your friend Anaestia?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

Anaestia,huh? Lets twist this up a bit but wait I start sluttering whenever I see him.

"She won't be coming today" I frowned.I miss that idiot!

"Okay see ya around then" with that he turned and walked off.

Luke Mathers just talked to me again.Eeeep!Oh yes oh yes! I did that little celebration inside me.

"Boooo!" Nate jumped in,obviously scaring me.I hit his arm.

"This thing never gets old." He smiled.

"Yeah yeah.Bye!" I started walking off.

He grabbed my hand and turned to me," Where to young lady?You are coming with me!" He looked straight into my eyes.

"Oh yes.Sorry." I looked down.

"Never mind let's go!" Nate waved it off.

We both walked off the hallway until I met Harper.

"Hey Cas!" She chirped in kinda nervously.

"Where are you heading to?" I asked.

"Home but those two idiots left me.Now I have to take a bus.Can you drop me?" She said rather hurriedly.

"Surely I can!" I assured and realized about Nate I looked back at him and he nodded. He doesn't mind.

"Let's go people!" Nate marched off.

"By the way,Nate this Harper and Harper this is Nate" I gestured them towards each other.

"Nice to see you" Both synced.

Then we started we our conversations on the way whilst Nate took the car out of the parking area.We drove to Harper's place first and then headed to somewhere Nate knows.