Chapter 35

"Just go away!" I pushed my blankets up back as they were pulled away.

"Get up!" My brother yelled.That just made me put a pillow over my head to block him out.And I felt someone jumped on me,"Nathan Green,just back the hell up!" I scowled, as I removed the pillow from my face and saw the person that was hovering up on me. Harper?What is she doing so early here?

"What the hell woman?" I grumbled.

"Get up will you?" She chirped. I soon got up and went straight to the bathroom to have my daily routine. After a warm shower,I walked out to see Harper sitting Indian Style on my bed smiling down at her phone. I walked into my wardrobe and picked up an outfit and slipped in and Harper was still engrossed in her phone.

"Spill girl" I smiled sheepishly.

"I am kind off in a relationship now" she blushed.

"With whom?" I think I knew the answer.

"Cedric,the guy you met yesterday" She looks down fidgeting with her fingers.

"Awwww! I am happy for you"I smiled at her.

"Let's go,we will be late for school" she stood up and we walked down and saw my brother siting there having his pancakes. Even I wanna eat them but I am mad at him for talking to me like that last night,so I avoided him and focused on the door.

"Ana,you want pancakes?" He called me.

"Nope" I continued my way towards the door.

"Are you a doppelgänger of my sister?"

"Excuse me?"

"Where did you dump my sister?" He asked.

"What do you want?" I used the same tone like he did last night. Harper coughed.

"Harper,can you just wait outside for a while I need to talk to Ana" He turned to Harper.

"We are getting late for school,we will talk when I get back home later" I stated and we walked off.Jade was already waiting for us outside in his car.We drove to school and I didn't spot Cassie.
"where's Cassie?" I murmured to the trio.

"She said she won't be coming today.Shes got some work" Stella shrugged.

"I will see you guys after class" Stella walked off.

I texted Cassie.

Where are you?

She replied immediately.

Can't make it to school I have a hangover.

She was drunk last night?

OH.MY GOD! MEET ME AFTER SCHOOL!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"First party and you're already having drinking problems! Way to go girl!" I barged into her room.

"Just lower your voice,my head still hurts!" she hushed me.

I gave her the aspirin and some coffee I got for her to deal with the hangover.

"So what got you so drunk last night huh?"

"I don't know, I just started drinking and then there was no end to it until I passed out" Still holding her head.

" That's weird! Who got you home?" I was hoping it was Nate.

"Your brother" I claped my hands in joy.

"OH MY GOD! MY BROTHER IS YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR!" I danced and she blushed. Oh wow,that's something new.

We sat there and filled in each other about what happened last night and where did I go after the party, I made sure to leave out the details about Luke cause I don't want her to get distracted about what she feels for my brother.

"You so like Ryan!" Cassie exclaimed.

"No I don't !"

" YES YOU TOTALLY DO!"