Chapter 11

We were driving down the streets.Music blasting out from the car.We were constantly changing the songs,half the way we listen to the song then change.Jade was driving and was annoyed by the chaos that we created in his brand new Hummer.

He pulled onto the break which made us all Jerk in front.

'Mates.Calm your tits' He yelled at us. Which made us all smirk and nod.

You know the saying,'Genuise people think alike' or 'Devils think the same'.Whatever the saying is that totally was written for us.We all sat in silence for a few seconds.Waiting for him to start the radio.This time he switched it on.And to my surprise,the song was 'Die Young- KeSha'.

Three of exchanged glances and as they chorus hit,three of us started singing at the top of our lungs.

*I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drum.Oh what a shame that you came here with someonee*

Stella snaked her arms around Jade and sang the rest of the part seductively.

*And now you are here in my arms.Let's make the most of tonight like we're gonna die young* And that line was Epic.

He turned off the engine again and grabbed Stella and placed her on his thighs.And brought his face closer to hers.

'Guys.Get a room and quench your thirst!' Harper exclaimed putting her hand on her and my eyes pretending thay we don't wanna see their little scene.

'Yeah.We don't wanna see both of you all over each other,ready to rip off each others clothes' I added holding back a laugh.

Stella was still unable to move.

Jade smirked.I was trying to figure out what is he upto.But before I could do so.Jade took out a can and sprayed whipped cream all over Stella's face.She scoffed.And begin to beat him with her hands.

Taking in the scene,Harper and I drifted into series of laughter.Stella was glaring at us,if looks could kill then both of us would have been severely injured by now.We both stoppe trying to catch our breath.But this Jade started to laugh which made both of roar into laughter again.And this time Stella joined in too.

'Hahaha.Can please get there?' Stella pouted.

'Yeah Sure' Jade nodded.

I don't know where we were going.No matter how many times I ask them these retards don't respond.After begging and pleading to them to tell me where are we going they all gave me that cliche answer.

*WAIT AND WATCH*

We drove for almost one and a half hour until we reached there.

The place was breathtakingly beautiful.It was cliff.I have never ever been to this part of the town.I could see the whole Texas from here.The city was lighten up from the evening sun.The sunshine falled perfectly over the town.It seemed gorgeous.I felt like capturing it.So I did it I took out my phone and captured the scene in front of me.

*Boooooo*

The sudden outburst made me freak.

I turn around,'What the hell?'

Harper smirked,'I never knew you were so paranoid.'

'This place is just gorgeous.How do you know about this place?' I asked.

'I know.Actually Stella showed us this place.' She chirped.

I turned around to see Stella and Jade comfortably sitting on the bonnette of the Hummer.Harper and I joined in.There were snacks and shots they brought with them.We all ate and shared jokes and stuff.

After talking to them,I came to know that Harper and Stella was from a broken family and Jade was an orphan.They didn't mind that.They were happy.They were carefree.

'Past is a nice place to visit,but definetely not a good place to stay in' Stella snapped me out of my Reverie.

'Yeah' I nodded weakly.

'Cheer up Greene.Don't go all Melodramatic now' Harper snorted.

'So?' Jade started.

'So what?' We asked.

'How did you end up with that girl?What's her name Cassie?' He asked hestatingly.

'We are friends since we were 7.Actually Best Friends,nope she's like a sister to me' I said excitedly.

'But don't you find her weird?' Stella asked.

'Huh?' I asked raising an eyebrow.

'Like she's kind of weird.Doesn't talk to anyone except you.She's totally engrossed and clinged onto you.You know you are quite famous among people? You never notice that?' Harper stated.

I just shrugged.

I never thought about it.But yeah,they have a point.Now that she ain't here I made new friends and came to know more of people.It feels like I have stepped out of the BOX.

*CLICK*

I looked up to see Harper holding out her phone which had a picture of me thinking or maybe Daydreaming.

'Picture time' Stella announced.

All of us jumped and posed for the pictures.

-Click- -Click-

After taking some shots we had a look at it.The pictures were really good.We had goofy grins and some really hilarious expressions,which made us all look adorable.

'Awww.Its going on Facebook' Harper chirped.

'Such a girl' We all synced,and laughed.