Chapter 5

I arrived at School.Slowly I walked into my Class I was technically bored or something or some emotion I can't describe.Maybe its because I've never been to School without Cassie.All the time she'll keep passing sarcastic comments and whining or her dominance over me.It was pretty awkward.

I went onto my usual seat and slipped in.It was pretty awkward today.I kept wandering around the class to find someone familiar then I realised I knew half of the people but I never noticed them.

'Hey!' A girl chirped which I guess was directed towards me.

She was a brunette.She was lean and was dressed in a casual tee and jeans.Her hair wear tied up in a high ponytail with some bangs falling onto her deep brown eyes.She was decent and quite pretty.

'Hi' I waved her.

'You are Anaestia Greene,right?' She asked smiling brightly.

'Yep' I said popping the 'p'.

'OMG! I always wanted to talk to you but you were too engrossed with some girl.' She said faking a frown.

'Ow.Yeah.Sorry but I don't know your name?' I asked hestitantingly.

'Harper.Harper Evers.' She said faking an accent.

I giggled then nodded taking in the information.

'Nice to see you' I smiled widely.

We chatted like that for about some more time,until the Teacher entered ruining our little funny conversation.We settled down.It was English and Mrs.Ross was busy blabbering about something to which I was really not paying attention and wandering off.I was wandering if the Fan on the ceiling collapses whose gonna be crushed.I was snapped out of my thoughts as something hit onto my head.I turned around to find it was until I found Harper grinning widely at me.I opened the crumpled piece of paper to see something written on it.

Wanna sneak out? :P X)

I was staring at it in disbelief.Was she serious?Or fooling me around?

But I really wanted to sneak out it was so boring in class and all I wanted was to eat something.

What? Are you serious? :O

I threw it back to her.

Yes dead serious.Just watch me.

Before I could reply to that she kicked me causing me to scream and until I knew she scratched something onto my finger leaving a cut wait I'm overexaggerating it but it was just a bruise which made me groan in Pain.

Taking in the scene,Mrs.Ross came up to us.

'Whats wrong girls?' She growled.

'Mrs.Ross.Anaestia got injured see there's a cut on her hand.We need to take her to the Nurse.' Harper stated faking seriousness.

'I think you are right Miss.Evers.Please take her to the Nurse ' Mrs.Ross frowned.

Harper nodded and gestured me to come with her.

And I was so shocked and my mouth was hanging open I was surprised that it didn't fall on the ground.

'Is Mrs.Ross that dumb?' I choked up. And both of us drifted into fiets of laughter. That was Epic.

Catching our breaths.Harper said,'Lets go Cafetaria,I'll make you meet my rest of my Friends.I'm sure they'll be glad to meet you'

I nodded in agreement and we both headed toward the Cafetaria.