Chapter 16

~Cassie's POV~

Today I have to keep myself occupied too.I understand that Ana has her friends and she needs to give them time too.She's not my property,so I can dominate her or something.As Nate brought up our Football memories,they were Nostaglic and I wanted to relive them.And today was just perfect.It was raining,Nate was here (that's really unusual) and there was it a Football.But the only thing that was missing was Anaestia.We both used to be in the same team and it was Nate alone against us.Those siblings were amazing at the game and well I,I was just awful but still I love playing it. I went on back to Nate and challenged him although I know I'm definetely going to lose.

He smirked and started unbuttoning his shirt.

'What are you doing?' I said covering my eyes.

'Just stripping off for you' He grinned. He looked cute when he did that.He stripped off his shirt and shoving it in the car,he was wearing just a vest which made his muscles and abs visible.Damn I've never noticed that this boy can look hot.He was pretty hot.

He caught me staring, I just smiled weakly and icing on the cake waa my cheeks that flushed pink in embarassment.

'Lets go' He announced.

And together we marched towards the backyard.

Nate placed the ball in the middle of the place.

'On the count of 3' He announced.

1

2

3.

And the game started off.Nate was the first one to take over the ball.He sprinted with the ball towards goal but luckily I dodged and got the ball tribbled from underneath his hold.And as I was about to turn,he tried to snatch it but in that attempt our legs interwined and with a jerk both of us fell flat on our butts.

'Ouchh!' I cried out in pain.

'Im soo soo Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you' He started chanting.

Why is he so hyper? Its just a scratch.

'Nate.Wait!' I breathed out.

'Its just a scratch' I stated as a matter of fact.

'Still I'm sorry. Are you okay?' Nate continued.

Damn this boy!

'Im fine.No Actually I want you to pay for it' I smirked.

As you know,Nate has a very strong guilty conscious,he can do anything and everything he can just to make the person he has hurt feel better and this was the advantage we used to take of his and make things work out.

'What?' He burrowed his eyebrows in Confusion.

"Starbucks?"I pouted.

He hestitated but agreed.

'But one condition?' I stated.

'What?' I enquired.What is this boy thinking.Hope the condition isn't something weird or unexpected.

"We'll meet after half an hour exact.And you need to change I'm not taking a Lady Footballer anywhere"He pointed towards my outfit.He was trying to hold back a smile that was really clear.

'Holy Shit! You ruined my plan"I mocked disappointment.

'Haha.Whatever.I'm going I'll meet you in half an hour' He said flatly and begin to walk away.

'Okay' I puffed.

Half an hour?I didn't protest but still he expects me to clean this mess in half an hour.But doesn't matter it doesn't take me too long to get ready.

*Beep* *Beeeep*

I hear the sound of the horn.God he is on proper time.So punctual?I took a last glance at the mirror and was satisfied by my look.I was wearing off shouldered baby pink floral one piece.I left my wet hair open.I pretty much like it.I carried my side bag and left the house as quickly as possible.

"Hey."I waved coming out of my house.He didn't responded.He is just staring.This is the first time I tried something new with my appearance and this is what I get.He is staring.I think there's something wrong with my look.I sighed in dissappointment.

"Uh-Whhat?Should I change."I stuttered.

"What?No!"He snapped.

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"Do I look okay?"I continued.

"Okay?"He questioned."You look beautiful"he complimented.

What?He finds me beautiful?This is the first time a boy claiming that I look beautiful.And I never thought of it coming from Nate.It's unexpected.

"Thanks."I murmured hiding the blush.He took me by the hand and opened the door of the car like a gentleman.Wow,I have never seen Nate like this before.

"So what do you want me to play?"He asked breaking the awkward silence and directed towards the Radio.

"Anything."I replied instantly.I don't know why this time I feel different around Nate.Is that because he complimented me?If it is that than I think I'm just over-thinking about it.

Four letter word..

But I don't have the guts to say it..

Smile 'til it hurts...

Let's not make it complicated..

We've got a story..

And I'm about to change the ending..

You're perfect for me..

And more than just a friend..

So we can just stop pretending now..

Gotta let you know somehow..

I hear the song playing.'Be your everything' by Boys like Girls band.He is staring at me and smiling which makes me blush.Why is he behaving like this today?.I ignored Nate's stares and looked out of the window.It was just perfect for a couple to be like this.But wait!Me and Nate aren't a couple.I like Luke not Nate and anywhich way Nate will have no such feelings towards me.

"I'll be your shelter"

"I'll be your storm"

"I'll make you shiver"

"I'll keep you warm"

"Whatever weather"

"Baby I'm yours"

"Be your forever, be your fling"

"Baby I will be your everything"

Nate started singing along the song.I never heard

him singing.And to my surprise he is pretty good at it.

"Baby I...

Baby I will

Baby I will be your everything..."

He was singing along and I was just dumbfoundedly staring at him

and adoring him like an Idiot.I have always seen a quite and boring Nate.But today I get to see his new side.The jolly one and honestly speaking I love it.

Finally he stopped the music and he turned his face towards me and caught me red-handed.

"What are you looking at?"He smirked.

"Your face."I replied honestly.

With Nate I'm always honest.I can tell him anything.

"You sing pretty good."I continued.

"Thanks."he replied with a genuine smile and walked out of the car opening the door from my side.

"Nate."I called him and raised my hands in front of his face.

"What?"He asked in confusion.

"I have hands.I can open the door by myself."I replied sarcastically.