Chapter 3

School was going pretty good and things were smooth.And then *tadaaa* its High School,you have loads of work to do.Apparently,Anaestia and I used to do everything together so school works were no different.You know the thing when you and your friend decide to do combine studies together and the idea definitely is vice-versa,cause you do everything combined except Studying.

'Look who's updating?' Ana spoke out of nowhere.

Walking to her I saw what she was talking about.It was Luke's Facebook page.He currently had uploaded some pictures of him ,all of them were breathtaking.I was dumbfoundedly grinning at the Laptop screen.

'Ewww! How can you like this gay guy?' Ana whined.

*Faepalm* had to deal with her again.

'You see Gays are cutee.And they don't even effect your Chastity belt' I replied flatly.

She rolled her eyes and puffed but didn't say anything.

Anaestia was not so fond of Luke as he was the most popular guy in school and plus he was a player, and that fact I didn't believe completely.

The work was done.Actually I was doing the work and all Ana did was stuck to her phone.

'Ana can you just get your eyes off that stupid virtual box?'

'Yes! Just replying to my stupid brother Nate' She said flatly.

'What has gotten into you girl?' I snapped.

'Nothing' She pouted.

And the conversation died there.With Ana it was endless talks but today is was something weird.