Chapter 14

~Cassie's POV~

I entered the class and scanned in the room to find my BFF.Then my eyes finally found her sitting at the usual place.I saw some guy was talking to her and the expression on her face was really unreadable for a second and then it was a mere expression of irritation.She looked annoyed and her hand was balled into a fist.

As I called out 'Anaestia'.

I could see the shock in her eyes cause they were widen in bewilderment.She gasped and I could see a grin spread across her face.

'Cassie' She called out excitedly.She stood up and engulfed me into a Bone-crushing hug.

'Anaestia' I stuttered unable to speak.That made her crush me even more.

'Holy Shit.Leave me Bitch' I groaned.

She finally let go of me and turned to me with a smirk.

'Please Swear like a teenager not like a middle-aged Actress' She smirked.

'Whatever' I shrugged.

The guy who was talking to Anaestia earlier turned his face to us.And I was left shock.The guy was none other than LUKE.What is he doing here?

He just nodded and walked back.I saw him smirk at Anaestia.That goddamn it! That smirk was just way to hot.I wonder how hot can he be.

Anaestia snapped in front of me to get me out of my daydream.

'What?' I blushed in embarassment.

'Nothing' She grinned evilly.

We both started talking like it was no end.It felt so good to be back to school.The environment and all gave me such a nice feeling.

The teacher came in.We both drifted into silence.Mrs.Ross was here.She started with her subject and continued with something that I had no clue about.I was trying to concentrate but couldn't understand anything cause I was new to the subject.Im gonna ask Ana about everything tonight.Its just a day to weekend so we can skip tomorrow and go onto to spend our weekend having our time.

Stalking!Talking!Grooming!and much more.

The bell rung and it was over.I looked to see Anaestia already ready to go.I stood up and together we walked through the hallway until we reached the locker.

'So?' I started.

'Hmmm.' She murmured busying texting.

'My place tonight?We can watch a movie and you can help me out with the leftover school work' I chirped.

'Umm Cool' She replied still busy texting.

'Greene' somebody yelled from behind me.I turned around to see a guy who was cute.He seemed familiar and I guess he's from my class but I don't know his name.He came up and engulfed Anaestia into a hug,which she returned.

I wonder who is he? Is he her new boyfriend? or just a friend.

I was blankly staring at them.They both were having their little convo.

'So let's go' He grabbed Anaestia by her wrist and started to drag her.

I coughed in order to gain both of them's attention.And I did that successfully.They both were looking at me with an unreadable expression.Anaestia was the first one to speak up then.

'Jade this is Cassie' She said gesturing towards me.

'And Cassie,this is Jade,my friend.' She said gesturing towards him this time. We both exchanged smiles.

'Cassie I have to go with Jade.I need to help him out in Biology we have a test tomorrow.' She sighed.

'Okay nice to meet you.Now let's go' Jade smiled and then begin dragging her now a bit harder.

Anaestia gave me a last apologetic look and mouthed an apology.And she begin walking with her.I watched as they both were now out of sight.

And there I was left alone in the middle of the hallway.I left left out.Tha guy was kind of rude.He was nothing like what Ana described except the physical appearance.I heaved a sigh and started walking down the hallway.I was stopped on my tracks by someone.

'Hey!' somebody chimed in.

I looked up to se Nate.Anaestia's brother.

'Hey.' I replied faking a smile.

'So why are alone today? Where's your Partner in Crime?' He asked cheerfully.

I have never seen this side of him.He's never so cheerful.All I know that he's always that mysterious and kind off Grumpy.

'She left.She needs to tutor Jade.' This time I couldn't help but frown.

'Ow' He sighed.

'Hmm' I muttered and started to walk away.

'Hey.Can I give you a ride home? He offered.

'Okay sure' I said flatly.

We headed towards the driveway.