Chapter 19

~Anaestia's POV~

I feel bad, not bad actually worse. How the hell can I leave her alone? Shes always been with me whatever it maybe. Today when she came after so long and I wanted to spend time with her and tell her so many things that she has missed. I want to be by her side but damn I made a promise. No matter how lazy or not a goody-two shoe I maybe but I keep my promises always. I never break my promise. And Jade told me about it a week before.

I mouthed an apology to her to which she smiled weakly, and that makes me sulk in more. She clearly felt so bad about it.

Jade was literally dragging me along the hallway. I don't know what has gone into this guy he's acting so weird today.

'Calm your Tits Man' I almost yelled at him.

'Nope' He stuck his tongue out and continue to drag me along until we reached his car.Whatever it is,the guilty conscious in me doesn't leave me alone ever.

We drove to the DownstreetMall.The drive to the Mall was silent and Jade didn't seemed interested in talking to me.So,in this case what do I do?Yes,I put on some Music.So took I-Pod out from my pocket and put my headphones on and let the music blast.Shuffling through the songs I got my all time favourite one. 'Lose Yourself by Eminem'.I just hummed through the music cause I know that I can't Rap.And when the chorus comes its all mine.

' You better lose yourself in the music,

the moment

You own it, you better never let it go

You only get one shot, do not miss

your chance to blow

This opportunity comes once in a

lifetime yo

You better lose yourself in the music,

the moment

You own it, you better never let it go

You only get one shot, do not miss

your chance to blow

This opportunity comes once in a

lifetime yo

(You better)'

I start to sing my heart out.

Anaestia!!Anaestia Greeene! I hear someone yelling right at me.I realised it was Jade.Hes the only one with me then too I have to realise how dumb Anaestia.

"Fuck Dude!"He swore.

"What the hell is wrong with you?Let me be in peace"I nearly yelled at him.

"You listen to Eminem?"He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes.So?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing."He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can I continue?"I asked sarcastically.

"Nope.We are about to reach."He winked at me.

I nodded at started to wander and observe the outside scenario.It was a pleasant day.I glanced over to Jade and caught him staring right at me.He turned away his face and pretended to be focused on the road.I ignored it and lifted my legs up on the seat and sat their carelessly.Every now and then I was glancing onto Jade and saw him stealing glances at me.What's up with him?It was turning awkward now.

He finally pulled into the driveway and I jumped off the car as fast I could and began to walk towards the mall.He called out my name but I ignored it.

"Anaestia Greene.Just stop fucking there!" He groaned.

And that authority in his voice sent chills down my spine.I stopped midway.

"What?" I calmed my composure.

"Stop running!" He said catching his breath.

"I am hungry and I wanna eat"I said batting my eyelashes.

"Yeah.So what do you want?" He asked.

"The regular Veggie sub with more Mayo" I chirped.

"Okay.I'll be right back" He stated.

I wandered around the Mall but it was all the same,nothing new and interesting.I scanned through some of the stores but found nothing good.My eyes wandered around the mall and it popped out when I witnessed the scene in front of me.It was Nate and Cassie.TOGETHER.They were laughing and chattering and seemed happy together.So,finally Nate grew a pair and asked her out.You can easily make out from his face and that goofy grin,that he likes her. I should leave them alone quite often.The thought of them being together made me smile.

"Thinking about me?" somebody tilted their head in front of my head and I came face to face with the familiar deep blue eyes.

"Then I would have to cry" I shrugged.

"Princess.Don't worry.I wont ever leave you" He smirked.

"Can your head get bigger?" I raised an eyebrow.

Luke is so annoying.I cant stand him.He was about to open his mouth to speak some shit until somebody interuppted.

"Taaadaaa! There you go girl" Jade said handing over a Sub to me.And right now I am so thankful to Jade for saving me from this.

"Hey.What's up?Jade." Luke did one of those boyish greets.

"Just hannnging around" Jade chirped.How lame!

"Haha" Luke pretended to laugh.

"See ya Bro.We need to leave.Bye"Jade said.

"So see you guys in school.Bye Anaestia" With that he walked away.

I jumped in from my way and hugged Jade.

"Thank you.Thank you.Thank you soo very much" I began to chant while hugging him.