1.) Uchiha

"Asuma, to your left!" Mitsuki, the team leader, says to the distracted young boy to his right.  Asuma quickly turned and sliced his wind chakra-laced blade into the thief to his left. When landing on the ground from a thick tree branch, Mitsuki ran up to his student. "Keep those earphones out or you're going to get yourself killed!" Asuma cowered slightly and put his earphones into his kunai bag.

Out from the forest, Saruto launched himself from a tree and near the criminals' leader who was trying his hardest to look tough in the grassy clearing.

"Be careful Saruto!" Asuma says to his friend from a few yards away. Saruto nodded to the half black and blonde-haired boy. Walking slowly but confidently to his opponent, he forms a shadow clone.

"I've been meaning to try out a new jutsu I learned. Do you want to help me try?" Saruto inquires. The team of thieves' leader grunts as a response and grinds his teeth. "For a leader, you seem suspiciously young."

"Don't get too cocky. Unless you're super fast, you won't get a hit on me." The leader says smugly. As a result, Saruto slightly smirks and activates a jutsu that the criminal found interesting and gasps at its familiarity. Saruto forms a purple rasengan in one hand which is a strong mixture of three types of chakras: lightning, wind, and fire.

"Don't tell me..." The young criminal tries to talk but Saruto stops him to activate his sharingan, making the criminal run for his life at the rare and infamous eyes. Saruto furrows his eyebrows at this reaction.

Why would someone recognize a keikei genkei that Lord eighth said was a non-genetic feature that came once in a while to shinobi?

Saruto decides to throw the thought away temporarily and quickly comes from behind the young criminal leader and hits his rasengan on the back of the running man. The rasengan was powerful and treated a humongous dent in the dirt floor that was nearly five meters deep and five meters wide. At the bottom was the groaning "young" criminal, still alive but badly injured.

Unexpected to Saruto, the young body that was once the young criminal leader had started to wither away, tearing the young coating to reveal a fat, wrinkly old body. Instead of a young and very healthy body came an older obese man with graying scruffy hair. Saruto recognized who it was.

"Shojoji, wanted escapee from Konoha village. You were captured by a team of chunin-leveled genin over twenty years ago." Saruto stood on the normal-leveled ground over the large hole in front of him. Shojoji lifted himself and tried to turn around. He got hit with the same jutsu that took him in as a prisoner to Konoha many years ago now this... the eyes.

"Uchiha..." He mumbles. Saruto looked down confused and disgusted at the criminal.

"Uchiha?" No... it can't be. It's the last piece of my puzzle. My kekkei genkai is connected to the Uchihas. I knew it.

Saruto smiled to himself inside when a flash of black clothing and blonde hair showed up in front of him. Behind the man were a few shinobi who surrounded Shojoji, ready to take the criminal back into Konoha custody.

"Sir Inojin." Saruto addresses the man in front of him. It looks like ANBU will be dealing with him after all.

"Thank you for your work, Saruto. We'll take it from here." Inojin says and then joins his team behind him.

Saruto walked back to where the rest of his team was. Mitsuki stood over a cowering Asuma, lecturing him about teamwork and attention and other important things. Saruto's other teammate, Minakami Hozuki just sat under the tree, watching their team leader chew out the fool of the group.

———

"Why is ramen the only thing you eat?" Asuma pokes at the blue-eyed boy.

"If you poke me one more time, I'll be poking a chopstick into your neck. Ok?" Saruto says, stuffing his mouth with a naruto fish cake.

"Ok!" Asuma says, picking up a spoon, thanking for his food, and taking a sip. "Why are you always so smug? Sure you're a really smart guy but my guess is, you wouldn't know enough to even know where my name came from.

"Asuma Sarutobi." Saruto starts, making Asuma's face drop. "Son of the third hokage, uncle of the eighth. He died just before the fourth great shinobi war. He was the team leader of the Ino-Shika-Cho team that your grandfather, Shikamaru Nara, was in. When your grandfather married the fifth kazekage's older sister, they only had one child so they filled the Ino-Shika-Cho names in respect to the Yamanaka, Nara and Akimichi bond. Although, when they found out that your dad, Shikadai, and mom, Yodo of the hidden sand, had two children, they offered your name which they loved and named you with." Asuma, left speechless, just ate his ramen grumbling in defeated nonsense. Saruto smirks at his best friend, laughs and continues to take a mouthful of ramen.

———

"Uchiha." Saruto mumbled under his breath after he drank his last drop of his seventh Hokage-approved food.

"What was that?" Asuma asks, also finishing his ramen.

"Nothing. Is it okay if you take care of this bill? Thanks." Saruto says and in a black flash, he was gone. Asuma grumbled to himself again and paid for the bill to leave for home. Saruto left to go to the one place he was always welcomed: the Konoha Public Library.