26.) An Enemy's Memories

Saruto teleports to a kunai near Code and interlocks his fingers to collect Kurama's chakra. Kurama's chakra flows throughout Saruto's body and Saruto forms into a big black nine-tails form, similar to that of Naruto's in the fourth Great Ninja war.

"Saruto!" Code yells at the boy from the top of his rock. Saruto doesn't address the man but in his Kurama form, runs to the group of Allied Shinobi forces. Stepping and knocking over puppets and zetsus as he does so.

"Father, it's ready." Ankoku informs his dad.

"Prepare it now! Momoshiki is the only being powerful enough to take down this child." Ankoku puts the scientific ninja tool down from her hand and sets it on the ground. She forms a few hand signs and places her hand on the ninja tool, sending chakra to it.

Meanwhile, Saruto is still charging towards the Allied Shinobi Forces. Naruto had already activated Kurama mode and Sasuke had just activated his Susano'o which gave Saruto the idea to activate his. Saruto's susano'o and Kurama mode blended and his black kurama was now layered with a thick shield of susano'o.

The Allied Shinobi had a much more powerful intelligence team than the last war. Everyone was handed instructions through the mind transfer jutsu of the Yamanaka clan.

Everyone, get ready. We have to take Saruto down first before anything else. He's powerful. Inojin informs the group. Once that was said, something else flooded the mind transfer jutsu.

H-how can that be? He's not even in the mind transfer jutsu and he's hijacking it. Inoichi, Inojin's son, spoke into the mind jutsu in disbelief. Everyone looked toward the mind transfer jutsu to see it... the memories.

Saruto's memories flooded in. From when he was a child, he watched other kids with parents from the corner of the academy classroom. He remembered the genin exams when everyone's parents greeted their children. He was always kicked out of restaurants when he didn't have enough money. He was kicked out from the apartments when Konohamaru forgot to give him his monthly allowance. The library was his home and he spent most nights there. Then he remembered Shojoji recognizing the Sharingan. The day in the hokage's office where he asked about his parents. And then...

"Asuma!" Saruto screams as he takes his arm out of his best friend's hand.

Saruto stopped crying and instead of sadness came anger and he tried to get to the eighth Hokage, only to be stopped by an intruder. Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widen in shock. Himawari, Hinata and Sakura were surprised to see who it was.