2 .) A Foolish Old Man

Saruto had learned everything in the books of the Konoha library. He was rarely at home nor at school. He dismissed many events and parties to be in his comfort area.

He thoroughly studied the history of the Village Hidden in the Leaves and learned everything he could about almost every clan there was before he would hit a dead end with a restricted access book. He also learned about his surname and his clan: the Hyuga.

Once a strict and powerful clan, they fell to a peaceful level once the village went quiet of wars and conflict. When the former clan leader, Hiashi, died of old age, the clan was attacked. The full blood Hyuga Princess and wife of the seventh hokage, Hinata Hyuga, died along with her sister, Hanabi. In a more unfortunate state, Hinata's teenage daughter, Himawari, also died.

Boruto, the ninth Hokage's spouse, was the only one left in the infamous and powerful Uzumaki family. Although, soon later, Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha disappeared without a trace. Saruto had hit a restricted book on who attacked the clan and what happened to Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha.

In interest to the couple, Saruto also researched everything about the Uzumaki and Uchiha clans, but could find almost nothing. Everything related to those clans had been marked restricted. Instead of researching inside the library, he had to research around the village in places where the Uzumaki or Uchiha family had even the slightest connection with. Everything he knew about his family-passed powers were information given by the eighth hokage who he didn't trust one bit.

Saruto, despite the complete lack of information, had found that his parents were Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha. Saruto had needed more information to confirm it and a first person source like Shojoji who had fought both of his parents had completed the picture.

There was one thing he needed to do in the library. If he was going to indeed confirm who his parents were, his primary source should be direct information. He had to reanimate at least one of his relatives using the reanimation jutsu. There wasn't a group of people he trusted more.

Saruto gathered the books he needed and knew what he had to do. Quickly, in the dead of night, Saruto ran out of the library. He first needed a plan to get the scroll of seals. Since a bunch of jutsus made by the second and fourth Hokage were in there, he suspected the formula for the reanimation jutsu would be there also. The scroll of seals is very important to Konoha so it wasn't allowed to be transcribed into virtual data yet, due to a few petty students attempting to steal them in the past, security for it outside the computer was very strict. He needed a plan.

Before returning home, he decided to go to the mailbox where his mail was sent instead of his house and gathered his belongings. At this point, Saruto had spent hours in the library reading and gathering books so it was midnight. Outside, there was a little breeze but it was calm and quiet. No one was out and Saruto loved the night so he took his time.

Leaning against his mailbox that he checked almost every week, he skimmed through his mail. He had a few friends from different villages due to missions so they sent letters. He also had a few very late phone bills, advertisement letters and other uninteresting mail. He decided to them out later and stuff his stuff in his messenger bag and turned to go home.

"It's a little late to be checking the mail, isn't it?" An old male spoke from the shadow behind the light pole nearest the mailbox area. Saruto didn't pull out his weapon. The old man didn't seem like a foe but yet again, a lot of people he knew aren't friends either.

"It's a little late for a stroll." Saruto responded and started walking back in the direction of the twenty-four/seven library. No way I'm letting this stranger follow me home. The old man laughed and fell in the light of the lamppost. He had purple face markings on his eyes, a camera slung on his neck, bushy brown hair, and a generic beige scarf.

"The newer generation these days. No respect." He says, tinkering with a kunai in one hand.

"Well didn't your grandchildren tell you to not ever play with objects not safe for your age?" Saruto says he pulls a kunai from his leg pouch. The older man, still unrecognizable to Saruto's mind, throws the kunai at Saruto who easily dodges it.

"Didn't your parents tell you not to play with toys not safe for yours?" Saruto doesn't respond and activates his sharingan of two tomoes. If this old fool didn't piss him off before, he certainly pissed him off now. With a mix of sharingan, his gentle fist was powerful enough to knock out a bear. Target locked, he ran fast to hit this mysterious man's mid chakra point and was surprised to find that it was only a shadow clone.

From his two tomoe Sharingan, Saruto shifted his eyes to Byakagan, his other family-passed keikei genkai. Blood seeped from his eyes from the quick exchange. He looks everywhere and sees the chakra figure. Below. Time to work this new jutsu I learned. Saruto focused all his chakra in his hands and punched the floor. This caused the concrete of this tiny alleyway to separate into big cracks.

"I know where you are." Saruto speaks boldly. The familiar laugh echoes through the alleyway once again and the man gets out of the crack and leans against the nearest wall. Now, Saruto got a good look at him. With his eidetic memory, a face with or without a mask can never be forgotten. This man wasn't some random old fool looking to mess with a kid at midnight.

"Lord sixth." Saruto gets on his knees and bows to the man. In one quick moment, the older man went to a dark side of the alleyway and changed out of his "Sukea" outfit into his casual style.

"Since you recognize me, I guess I don't have to keep up with the jokes anymore." The 6th hokage chuckles to himself. "Get up child. You're being called to the Hokage's office."

The sixth hokage, Kakashi Hatake, looked at the back of the shirt of the boy who walked in front of him towards the Konoha official building. He reminds me of all of them. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Boruto and Sarada... even  Minato sensei and strangely, Madara Uchiha.