8.) The Five Kage Summit

The five kage summit was a mess to say the least. The village kages consisted of the eighth Hokage Konohamaru, seventh Kazekage Shinki, fifth Tsuchikage Sekki, fourth Raikage Darui, and eighth Mizukage Kagura. The meeting was serious and the location was decided to be in the land of the iron where the five kage summit took place before the fourth great shinobi war.

"We can't go to war. We don't have the power to." The Raikage starts. "It hasn't even been one hundred years since I fought in the fourth great ninja war. I'm old and tired."

"We lost several locals and a few genins in the village hidden in the rocks. If we don't choose to battle with this clan, more will die." The Tsuchikage says.

"Konoha can provide scientific ninja tools to civilians who want to serve." The Hokage adds. "We know how to kill their puppets. I think we can win."

"Did your ninth Hokage survive after fighting a large amount of puppets?" The kazekage asks the hokage with an accusatory tone. The hokage only sighs which gave the kazekage his response. "I didn't think so."

"To add to that, your most powerful shinobi left the village. What if he was manipulated on being on the enemy side?" The Mizukage nags at the hokage.

"I agree. He has the power of the extinct Uzumaki, Uchiha and Hyuga clan. If he falls on the wrong side, we'll all be killed. Take control of your shinobi, Lord Hokage." The kazekage informs the group. Falling out of the subject, the Mizukage brings up the war once again.

"I think we need more information on the war. We need to know who is planning on doing what now that Momoshiki disappeared with Sarada and Boruto."

.

When the summit was over, Konohamaru was exhausted. He was torn to shreds thinking about all the wrong things that could happen if Saruto didn't come back to the village. Trailing behind him was the sixth hokage. In the word of war, former kages had to attend to make mutual decisions properly.

"Don't worry about Saruto. I have a very trusted person to get on his tail. Just focus on the war." Kakashi says to Konohamaru.

"Who?"

"Well he's right outside." Kakashi led Konohamaru outside the building to meet the tracker and his wife.

"Sumire, Kawaki. Thanks for coming."

"Anything for you, lord sixth." Sumire bowed at the old man, pulling her husband's neck down as well since he wasn't exactly the respectful type.

"Sumire, we need you to send documents to every great village about the scientific ninja tools we can provide for citizens if a war happens to occur. Kawaki, I need you to trace a rogue genin: Boruto's son."

"Yes sir!" The two saluted the sixth hokage and fled to do their orders.

"Wait!" Konohamaru stops the two. "How is he doing?" Sumire steps back and slightly looks to the side.

"We put him in a drug induced coma for a while due to the severity of the injuries. He's young so he'll survive but he might take a year, maybe more to heal." Konohamaru nods and the two take their leave.

Sumire headed back to the lab headquarters where she was reinstated as head a few years prior since the original head of science, Amado (and later Katasuki), decided to retire.

Kawaki decided to start in Konoha to find his mission. Little did he know, it would be a while for him to find one tiny clue he almost missed.